TISSNET is an entrance test conducted by Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai. The exam is held in January and the results are declared in the last week of January. TISS offers 55 courses in humanities, the most popular being the Masters in HRM & LR. Obviously, the candidates are eager to learn about their performance in the exam. In order to provide valuable help, our experts have worked out a percentile predictor for TISSNET 2020.
TISSNET Percentile Predictor
Your percentile in TISSNET is a product of the following factors: number of people taking TISSNET 2020, your score/performance relative to other candidates, level of difficulty of the specific slot and sections. With these parameters, the predictor will compute your anticipated percentile in TISSNET. Remember to make use of the predictor shortly after taking the exam. This will increase your chances of entering the accurate data regarding your attempts and correct answers.
Guide to utilize the Percentile Predictor
Go through the following steps to make the right use of TISSNET Percentile Predictor:
- Click on the given link for the ‘TISSNET Percentile Predictor’. Do ‘sign up’, if you are not registered on the website.
- Once you sign in, you need to enter the requisite details.
- After you have stated the number of attempted questions and correct answers, you will know your overall and sectional percentile.
- Now, you can plan to prepare for the further selection rounds.
- Finally, you will be equipped with guidance and counseling from our mentors.
Hence, the percentile predictor calculates an approximate figure of your actual percentile. Apart from the overall percentile, the predictor provides you with your sectional percentile in TISSNET. Make certain that you give all the right details in the predictor.
After the announcement of TISSNET result
, you can expect to get called by TISS for subsequent selection rounds. Lastly, your percentile, profile and marks in the GD-PI will decide your final admission in the institute.