Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test, popularly known as TISSNET is conducted by TISS in the month of February. The TISS HRM postgraduate program is amongst the most sought-after in global industry today. When compared to the other national level examinations for management programs such as CAT and XAT, the level of TISSNET can be considered as easy to moderate. Hence, it is suggested by the industry experts that out of 100 questions asked, 80+ is a desirable attempt.
The test areas in this exam include General Knowledge, Analytical Ability, Logical Reasoning and English Proficiency. You can get an overview of the level of difficulty and types of questions asked in the previous years by taking our Mock Tests based on the actual papers. Solving these papers will give you a clear perspective of your areas of strengths and weaknesses.
A brief glance on the benefits of solving previous year papers:
- It is the most important practice as it helps to gauge the actual performance and to work upon the weak areas.
- The pattern of the exam is clearly identifiable by solving previous year papers. It actually, familiarizes you with all the sections and exam pattern.
- You get in- depth knowledge and insights about different topics and the level of difficulty of various sections.
- One of the advantages of solving the previous year papers is the time management. Time management is the most crucial step while taking exam as it can make or break your chances to get admission in your dream college.
- Another benefit of solving previous year papers is that you will develop familiarity with the exam and the paper pattern. This will help you to ease the preparation.
- You can clearly identify your strong and weak areas and strategize your preparation accordingly.
Must Read TISS-NET Articles