Good job opportunities are scarce and competition is intense for qualified individuals. Clearing the CAT exam and acquiring admission in top IIMs is a dream which many students harbor. Management entrances such as CAT, XAT, IIFT, and SNAP test a student’s aptitude. Lakhs of students prepare for CAT (Common Admission Test) every year and aspire to gain management education. For 2021, CAT will be scheduled for November.
In the year 2018, CAT threw plenty of surprises for students with Quant as the sore point for almost all, but in 2019 quant section was a little easier and DILR was a little difficult. However, CAT 2020 was a big surprise, as it brought many changes to the exam pattern. Besides, to do well in CAT 2021, candidates must understand the need for appearing for Mocks. CAT Mock Tests help you in understanding the exam pattern and gives you a real-time exam experience.
CAT Mock Test- Benefits for CAT aspirants appearing for CAT 2021
There are many benefits which students gain after taking CAT Mock tests.
- CAT Mock tests help students to be well versed with different question types that might come in the exam.
- After covering the CAT syllabus, the next logical step for CAT aspirants is to understand the importance of time management and decision-making.
- Mock tests help students gain confidence to manage time and stress.
- Giving Mock Tests for CAT 2021 is one of the best ways to increase your speed and accuracy.
- Analysis of Mock Tests will present a true picture of your performance and in turn it will enable you to minimize your mistakes.
Free Mock CAT Series replicates the pattern and difficulty of the CAT in every respect. Such Free Mock CAT test papers expose you to different types of test questions and help you pinpoint your strengths/ weaknesses so that you can take the necessary corrective action for a better performance. Our robust testing engine furnishes a detailed question-wise analysis, apart from a percentile score on all-India basis, helping you know your relative position w.r.t. other test-takers across India.
Time management is an important component for getting a decent score in competitive exams.CAT aspirants get enhance their learning by appearing for Mock tests.
These practical tips need to be kept in mind at the time of taking the Free CAT Mock Test papers:
- The Free CAT Mock Test is to be solved in one go without any rest intervals. In order to get the maximum benefit, divide your attempt into three phases. In the first one, try to solve the easier questions because getting such questions right initially can boost your confidence. In the second round, try those questions, which are slightly tougher and so on.
- You have to make sure that there is a balance between speed and accuracy.
- You should develop a knack of selecting the questions correctly. Very difficult or time-consuming questions should not be attempted.
Always conduct a thorough analysis of your performance in the free mock test for CAT. It will help you discover your weak and strong areas, and help you score better in CAT.