The official notification of TISSNET has not been released yet. The candidates must apply online for TISSNET 2024 as soon as the notification will be released. Here, we provide complete details regarding TISSNET registration process and related requisites.
TISSNET is an objective test of 100 minutes. The exam evaluates the general aptitude and awareness of the candidates. TISSNET is usually opted by management aspirants for programmes like Masters in Human Resources Management and Labour Relations (HRM & LR) and similar other masters degrees.
Candidates need to know all important information regarding TISSNET 2024, before applying for it. For TISSNET registration, you need to keep the following things in mind:
General Information about TISSNET Registration Process
- Candidates have to register themselves on the ‘Click Here to Register’ link given on the website http://www.tiss.edu/. During the TISSNET registration procedure, the candidate can set a password that can be used to login into the online application system.
- Use the registered user id and password to log into your account and proceed with the TISSNET application process. Read the instructions carefully before filling the form.
- In case you live in an area where there is weak or no internet connection, then you can apply in the offline mode. The printed copy of the form is available at the institute. To receive the same, send a request for printed form by Speed Post with application fees to Assistant Registrar (Academic), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar Mumbai, 400088.
- During TISS registration, you can apply for a maximum of 3 programmes across any of 2 Campuses..
- Candidates have to upload/attach relevant certificates (Photograph/Signature/TISS challan copy if paid by cash/category certificate if applicable). Please refer to the section 'Certificates/ Documents to be uploaded' on the official TISSNET page to know more on this.
- Unemployed candidates, whose parent's annual income is less than Rs.2.5 Lakhs for SC/ST and less than Rs.1 lakh for OBC (NC) are required to pay a Concessional Application Fee Rs.250 for each programme and also upload the necessary certificates for the same.
- The application fee is Rs.1030 (paid by Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or Rs.1000 + bank charges (paid at bank by cash). Candidates have to pay this amount for every program they apply to.
TISSNET Exam Centres
TISSNET is conducted in 30+ exam centers across India. You can select a convenient location while filling the application form. While TISSNET registration, you can indicate your preference from among the following list of exam centers:
||Chandigarh, Dehradun, New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Noida, Varanasi, Greater Noida, Mohali
||Bhubaneshwar,Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Dimapur, Silchar
||Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune,Solapur, Navi-Mumbai,Thane
||Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Visakhapatnam, Madurai, Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode
Once you have completed TISSNET registration 2024, you will receive an application confirmation email at your registered email id. The email contains information about communication, and the admit card details. Accordingly, you can only appear in the allotted time slot. You must carry an original Photo ID proof, along with your admit cards to the exam venue.
TISSNET is a national-level exam conducted for admission to TISS Mumbai, Tuljapur, Hyderabad, and Guwahati. Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) offers around 50 master's degree programs in the field of social work and public development. One of the oldest institutes of India, TISS is renowned for pioneering education in the domain of welfare and management. Every year, thousands of aspirants appear for TISSNET with an aim to get into the prestigious institute.
The masters programme in HRM, offered by TISS is considered as prestigious as the MBA programme offered by XLRI. So you are interested to work as an HR then TISS is the place to be. Keep a tap on the TISS notification so you can apply on time.