TISSNET mock tests are based on the expected exam pattern and format. So, here we arm you with the latest mock to fortify your preparation.
"The formula for success is simple: practice and concentration then more practice and more concentration."
In the face of fierce competition, aspirants often find it difficult to nail a top score in TISSNET. This makes it all the more important to have an exam strategy specifically suited to your strengths and weaknesses. To test the applicant's fit for management education, the top institutes use the scores of an aptitude entrance exams. Every year, several thousands of students prepare for these exams, yet only a few are able to get into a reputed institute. What makes the top-rankers different is their dedication to regular practice and learning.
TISSNET is annually held in the month of January/ February. It is a 100-minute objective test, composed of three sections: General Awareness, Mathematics & Logical Reasoning, and English Proficiency. There are a total of 100 questions in TISSNET, with each question carrying one mark. The level is exam is quite moderate, yet the cut-off marks are different for different programmes.
TISSNET Mock Test 2024
Practicing TISS mocks can do wonders to your actual test performance. Make sure that you take all such tests under actual test conditions. As TISSNET is an online computer-based test (CBT) it is very important to practice mock tests in order to get an idea of screens, layout, and navigation. All questions in our TISSNET mocks are pre-tested for validation and difficulty norms. Our robust online testing platform provides you the complete test analytics at one place.
Here, you can login and take the latest TISSNET mock test:
Benefits of Practicing TISSNET Mock Tests:
Mocks have a variety of advantages for the aspirants. Here are the key benefits of utilizing TISS mock tests:
- Simulates the actual test-taking environment.
- Give you detailed insights into the exam pattern.
- Provides you an overview of the test scheme and the topic-wise distribution of questions.
- Helps you improve time-management skills and accuracy.
- The test analysis guides you towards possible remedial actions to work on your in weak areas.
Tips for Solving TISSNET Mock Tests:
The following tips will help you get the most out of TISSNET Mock Papers:
- Attempt easy questions first. Getting such questions right initially can give you an extra shot of confidence. Try the tough ones later.
- Work fast without compromising on your accuracy. Guessing can be helpful if done sensibly but random guessing can be detrimental to your test score.
- You should avoid wasting unnecessary time on difficult questions. Simply proceed to the next one as your mind may just get blocked sometimes. You may return to such questions later, if time permits.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is a Deemed University funded by the Government of India. TISS has independent centres at Mumbai, Guwahati, Hyderabad and Tuljapur (Maharashtra) and it offers various programs in M.A. / M.Sc. / M.P.H. / M.H.A. Its M.A. Human Resources Management and Labour Relations program (HRM & LR) attracts lots of students as it is considered as one of the best programs offered in Human Resource Management in India. To get admission to this college, one has to crack the written exam conducted by the college known as TISSNET followed by group discussions, essay writing, interview etc. The best way to practice for this exam is by taking mock tests based on actual TISSNET Exams.
FAQs about TISSNET
1. Can I prepare for TISSNET in 2 months?
Yes, you can prepare TISSNET in 2 months, if you follow a proper and smart study plan, with complete focus and discipline. Also, you will need to spend at least 4-5 hours studying and practicing to attain a good score in the exam.
2. What is a good TISSNET score?
In order to clear the minimum cut-off score of popular programmes offered by TISS, you should ideally aim for a score of 70+ marks. Besides as there is no negative marking, you can safely attempt any number of questions.
3. Is TISSNET easy to crack?
TISSNET is medium in difficulty level. It is easier compared to CAT, XAT, and other such tricky exams. However, you will still need to work well to get a good score, owing to its time restraints.
4. What is the cutoff for TISSNET?
TISSNET cut-off varies widely for different programmes. The latest cut-off figure lies between 60-70 marks for most popular programmes.
5. Do questions repeat in TISSNET?
No, this generally doesn't happen. Yet, the difficulty level of the exam remains more or less the same every year.
Must Read TISS-NET Articles