TISSNET 2024 has been cancelled and instead will be accepting the CUET (PG) scores for all its Postgraduate (Master's degree) programs
TISSNET coaching courses are gaining popularity as more and more aspirants target TISS for master's degree programmes. But how would coaching benefit? And why is online coaching better? To know this, read the given article!
"A great coach tells you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear." ~Sagi Kaler.
TISSNET is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences. The exam is a gateway to admission in master's degree programmes at TISS, Mumbai. Of all the master's degrees offered by TISS, the most popular one is master's in HRM & LR, which is regarded as the equivalent of an MBA (HR) in XLRI. TISSNET is held in January/February, with more than 40000 aspirants appearing for the exam annually. Doubtlessly, TISSNET poses stiff competition for the limited admission seats. Here, coaching classes can guide you well.
In order to ace TISSNET, you need to put in 5-6 months of dedicated and focused effort. More than half of the candidates are working full-time or pursuing their studies. In such a scenario, it is not quite practical to prepare without any guidance. Assisted by experienced mentors and experts, aspirants can prepare in the right way as well as save an ample amount of time. As of today, you will find a plethora of institutes for TISSNET coaching. The majority of them impart advanced learning strategies to students. At Hitbullseye, we have come up with TISSNET coaching classes for your preparation. Given below are the essential features and benefits of our TISSNET coaching.
Benefits of opting for Online Coaching
Imagine the impact on your life if you are asked to abandon technology! It would almost put a pause on your daily life. Among the many comforts of technology, Online coaching is of utmost importance to exam aspirants. The ever-growing competition makes it difficult to crack any entrance test with a good score. Additionally, it becomes even more unmanageable if you have a busy schedule. No doubt, most working professionals prefer online coaching for TISSNET preparation. Given points dwell upon the advantages of choosing an online mode of learning:
- Online coaching saves you a lot of hassles, including travelling to coaching centres for classes. Comparatively, you will progress much faster than in traditional coaching.
- What can be better if you can learn at your own convenience and pace? This is exactly the aim of online coaching. The entire study material is accessible to you at any particular time and place. In the case of live lectures, you can opt for a suitable time slot. Besides, you can study your online lessons as often as you want.
- Online coaching encourages broad-based peer learning. You can have discussions with your fellow aspirants from different parts of the country. This maintains your motivation level as well as makes you aware of your relative performance in the competition.
- Online course packages are more affordable than classroom courses.
Eminent Features of our TISSNET Online Coaching
Considering the requirements of different aspirants, we have created all-inclusive online courses for TISSNET preparation. These courses cover all the important topics of TISSNET syllabus along with complete study material exclusively compiled by our expert faculty. Moreover, you can take a free demo before you buy the requisite course. This will acquaint you with the various features of online classes. Below points demonstrate the main features of our online coaching for TISSNET:
- You will be provided with comprehensive study material, including e-lectures, ebooks, assignments, tests, etc., for each chapter. The video lectures can be replayed any number of times. In addition to the academic concepts, you will learn about the strategy and advanced shortcuts for TISS-specific questions.
- There are live lectures to cover all the crucial topics of TISSNET. Apart from the conceptual classes, you may have doubt sessions for different sections of TISSNET.
- The course includes national-level mock tests, sectional and chapter-wise tests to help you monitor your progress. After every test, you can check your detailed performance with an in-depth test analysis.
- Finally, we have 24X7 discussion groups where you can interact with faculty and your fellow competitors. After taking TISSNET, you can enrol in our online GDPI courses for further guidance.
Frequent Queries about TISSNET Online Coaching
As the trend of online coaching is relatively new, aspirants often doubt its credibility. Here, we will address some of the most common queries about TISSNET Online Coaching.
- Will the Online Course cover the entire TISSNET syllabus?
Definitely. The course includes video/live lectures, ebooks, tests, etc. for each topic of TISSNET syllabus. You can revise your lessons any number of times.
- What is actually meant by live lectures?
Live lectures are real-time classes conducted by our expert faculty. These are not pre-recorded videos but are designed to imitate a true classroom experience. After you login into the course page, you will see a ‘live class’ category along with its start time. The live lecture will run only during the mentioned times. During the live class, you will find a Chat Box window where you can ask your doubts/questions. The faculty member will answer your queries during the class session.
Further, there is an Interactive Whiteboard that allows the teachers to showcase sample problems and solve them in real-time. In case your doubts remain unanswered, you can post them in discussion groups, and they will be addressed by our faculty.
- If I fail to attend a live lecture, can I access it later?
Every live lecture will be available on your hitbullseye dashboard after two days. However, you won’t be able to ask your doubts while viewing the recording of a live lecture. Additionally, we share the schedule on the course page in advance so that you do not miss your live lectures.
- If I got more than one online course, can I study both of them from the same account?
Yes, you can access the content of both courses from the same account. However, you will need to make payment separately by clicking on the payment link on each course page.
- Are my payment safe and secure?
Yes, we take your security extremely seriously. For your payments, we use PayU, PayTM, and GooglePay, three trusted payment gateways. Your payment goes through these gateways and never ever touches our servers. If you pay by credit or debit card, we never store your credit/debit number or your security code (CVV code).
- Are there any specific technical requirements to utilize the online course?
You just need a laptop/desktop/mobile/tablet with a decent internet connection.
- Can I access the courses on my cellphone?
Yes, you can access your course contents simply by logging in to the course page (as per details sent in the welcome mail).
- Is the Online Coaching enough to crack TISSNET?
Yes, definitely. Our TISSNET Online Coaching courses replicate the physical classrooms. The courses aim to provide complete hand-holding to students at every step of their preparation. The pre-assessment tests will allow you to gauge your proficiency level in a particular topic. The conceptual video/live lectures and ebooks will help you gain good conceptual clarity. You can interact with teachers in the live lectures and discussion groups just like in an actual classroom. Finally, mock tests’ analysis will let you monitor your progress and aid in further improvement.
- What is the difference in the content of Classroom and Online Coaching?
There is no difference in Classroom and Online Coaching content. The online courses incorporate the same faculty, syllabus, material and resources. The only difference is that students do not physically visit a classroom with Live Online Classes. However, it is live and interactive, ensuring the same quality of preparation.
The online courses have several batches of different timings. Everything else, including the flow of lectures, topics and subjects covered, remains the same. As for the cost, the online courses are nearly one-fourth of what most in-person courses cost.