MAH CET sample papers are based on the latest exam pattern, structure, difficulty level, and expected types of questions. It is clearly essential to practice these papers so as to get accustomed to your actual exam day. Here, we have provided the MBA CET sample paper 2024, with answers and explanations.
MAH CET 2024
MAH-CET/MAH-MBA/MMS-CET is a State-Level entrance test conducted by the Directorate for Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. It serves as a gateway to admission in MBA/MMS courses of Maharashtra State Universities. MAH CET score is accepted by 300+ B-schools including reputed colleges like JBIMS, PUMBA, K J Somaiya, SIMSREE, etc. More than 1 lakh aspirants appear for the exam annually. After the written test, the shortlisted candidates are called for the common admission process (CAP).
This year, the exam will be held on 9 & 10 March 2024
MAH-CET Sample Paper 2024
Our sample papers are crafted by subject matter experts who have years of expertise and a deep understanding of their respective fields. After a significant amount of research and analysis, these papers are designed with the aim to prepare candidates for the real setting of the examination. Given below is the link where you can log in and access the recent MBA CET sample paper:
|MAH-CET Sample Paper
MAH-CET Exam Structure 2024
MAH CET is a computer-based test, with each question carrying equal marks. There is no penalty for incorrectly answered or unanswered questions. While the total number of questions in MAH CET remains fixed at 200, the questions from different sections keep varying and appear in random order. The following table shows the range of questions that are asked from different areas:
No. of Questions
Verbal Ability & RC
Purpose of MAH-CET Sample Papers
The following points explain the benefits of practising MBA CET sample papers:-
- Sample Papers and Mock Tests give you a glimpse of your preparation level at any particular time. Once you get a good hold on the fundamental concepts of the important topics, kickstart your practice with mock tests and sample papers. Besides reflecting on your strengths and weaknesses, practice papers provide guidelines for devising an effective exam strategy.
- Practice Papers are based on the actual exam pattern and imitate its level of difficulty. Also, you are required to solve the paper within the given time limit. Hence, they acclimatize you for the actual exam.
- After taking the test, it is essential that you go through its detailed analysis. Unless you learn about your weak areas, you won’t be able to improve much. An in-depth analysis aids you in your preparation plan as well as exam-taking strategy.
- In addition to test analysis, you need to be aware of your rank in the competition. With a good comparative analysis, you will be able to cope with your competitors and gain motivation for better preparation.
- Lastly, practice papers help you develop good time management skills. Accordingly, you can decide the preference order of all the topics and how much time to spend on each one of them. All these points can significantly impact your score in the exam.
FAQs about MAH CET Sample Papers
1. Is MAH CET exam tough?
MAH MBA CET is moderate in difficulty level, with only a few tricky questions. Most of the questions in the exam are easy to moderately tough. MAH CET is easier than CAT, XAT, and other such exams.
2. Does KJ Somaiya accept CET score?
KJ Somaiya accepts MAH CET score, only for its MMS program. For its MBA program, it accepts CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, and NMAT.
3. What is a good score in MAH CET?
If you want to get admission into one of the top-ranked B-schools, you should target a percentile of 95+. This is because the top MAHCET-accepting colleges have a cut-off in the range 95-99 percentile.
4. Can I crack MAH CET in 2 months?
Yes, you can very well prepare MAH CET in two months, if you follow a well-disciplined preparation plan and check your knowledge with regular practice.
5. What are the minimum marks to pass CET?
There are no such passing marks for MAH CET. Different B-schools have different minimum cut-offs for shortlisting candidates for further admission process.
Must Read MAH-CET Articles