MH-CET Result 2019 - MH-CET is a national level MBA entrance exam for admissions into B-Schools in Maharashtra. This test is conducted by DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) Maharashtra for admissions in Management Programs like MBA/MMS/PGDM/PGDBM under different universities in Maharashtra. Students from across the country are eligible to take the test. The online exam conducted in various centers across the country consists of 200 questions to be solved in a time span of 150 minutes.
Steps to access your MH-CET Result
Step 1: Click on the ‘MH-CET Result’ button below
Step 2: Click on the MBA/MMS-CET 2019 section
Step 3: Next, click on the MAH-CET 2019 result tab
Step 4: Enter your registration number and date of birth and click submit
Step 5: The result containing your CET score and CET percentile will be displayed
Step 6: Click on download and save your MAH-CET scorecard on the desktop
Note that the MH-CET website tends to crash regularly post the declaration of MH-CET Result. So candidates should be prepared to endure the same. They stand a better chance of opening the result if they try to log in though a laptop or desktop instead of their smartphones.
What to do post your MH-CET Result?
- Once the CET percentiles are out, CAP (Common Admission Process) commences for the final admission to various management programs. In the Common Admission Process colleges are allotted percentile wise and three cut off lists are released one after the other for the same.
- Once the candidate’s name appears in a college in the first cut off list, they can either book their seat or forego and wait, and follow the same procedure for the second cut off list.
- Note that an aspirant is not eligible for the next cut off list once they book their slot in a particular college. Nor can they go back to the college in an older list once they have forgone it and chosen to wait for the next list.
- Candidates have to definitely book a seat in the last cut off list unless they want to forego admission altogether.
- 85% of the seats in the government run and aided MBA/MMS institutes in the state and 65% seats in private unaided and minority reserved institutes are filled through CET. 15% seats quota is filled through the All India merit. Apart from MH-CET, the all India seats are filled through the scores of some other exams like CAT, XAT, MAT, and ATMA.
- Note that there is no Group Discussion or Personal Interview round in CAP, except in Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Education (JBIMS), which holds its own GD/PI round.
- Kindly note that the only institute which conducts the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round is Jamna Lal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai. It is one of the top ranked institutes under MH-CET. Their selection process includes WAT( Written ability test) , Group Discussion and Personal Interview.