This article will provide you with the essential information you will need relating to the registration, application process and fees that you need to pay for the 2019 MH-CET exam.
The MH-CET entrance exam opens the gate for numerous aspirants to gain admission into over 300 B-Schools in Maharashtra. Like so many other exams it too is an online computer based exam and to many students, delight has no negative marking.
The MH-CET exam registration for 2019 is expected to open in the 4th week of January 2019.
After which the MH-CET registration would remain open for approximately 1month. Visit the official MH-CET exam website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
to complete your 2010 MH-CET online registration soon.
2019 MH-CET Registration dates
On the basis of last years dates, we have come up with a tentative timeline for you to complete the registration process before the deadline.
|Registrations for MH-CET commences
||4th week of January 2019
|MH-CET Test Registration closes
||3rd- 4th week of February 2019
The MH-CET application form is now available online
The mode of application for the MH-CET can only be done online. The MH-CET form can be filled on the MH-CET exam website. It just that simple to complete your MH-CET online registration in a flash now.
Applicants should be aware that the MH-CET application form is only accepted after paying the fee for the MH-CET entrance exam, which is non-refundable.
How much is the fee for the MH-CET entrance exam?
Since your MH-CET registration process is not complete till you pay the fees, it’s crucial that you get an idea of what the amount is and understand what mode of payment is to use.
Only online Applications are accepted so the MH-CET application fees can be paid through Credit Card, Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/Master card/Maestro) Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
Note: Please keep in mind that no other mode of payment shall be permitted.
|The MH-CET registration fee
|For open category candidates from Maharashtra state, outside Maharashtra state (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates.
|For candidates of SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT (B), NT (C), NT (D), OBC, SBC categories and persons with disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only.
*This fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Complete the MH-CET online registration right away!
Go through the MH-CET online registration process step by step:
- Candidates to go to the URL: http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2018
- Click on the "APPLY ONLINE" option, after which a new screen will open.
- To register your application first, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter your Name, Email-id and Contact details. Soon after that a Provisional Registration Number and a Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Make sure you note down both the Provisional Registration Number and Password immediately. In case you are not able to save the details an Email & SMS indicating the Password and Provisional Registration number will be sent to you.
- Next, you must go on to fill up the MH-CET application form. If you find you complete the form in one go, you can save the information already entered by clicking on the "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Please ensure that before you submit the online application, you use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify your details and modify them if needed.
- Candidates must make sure to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the MH-CET online application themselves as it will be impossible to no change any details after you have clicked the final "SUBMIT" button.
- Candidates must ensure that all spelling of names filled in the MH-CET online form including their own is spelt correctly. There must not be any discrepancies when it comes to the names when comparing with documents like the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. If any change/alteration is found this can result in a candidate being disqualified from the candidature for CET & Admission.
- Next, validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- After that, you can move on to uploading a Photo & Signature as per the specifications the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- You can now proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before finally submitting your MH-CET application form.
- Candidate must take some time to modify their details, if required, and only after that click on the 'FINAL SUBMIT' button after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other information filled is 100% accurate.
- Next Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- After completing the fee payment click on 'Submit' button and you are all done.
Want to know if your eligible for the 2018 MH-CET exam?
Click here to find out more.