MAH CET mock tests serve as an excellent source of practice and self-evaluation. To strengthen your preparation, we are providing the latest MBA CET mock test 2023 here!
MAH CET 2023
MAH MBA/MMS CET is a computer-based test for admission to the Two-year Full-Time Post Graduate Degree Courses in MBA/MMS and PGDBM/PGDM in various Universities of Maharashtra. MAH-CET is a multiple-choice test, that consists of questions from the following areas: Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and Abstract Reasoning. Around a lakh aspirants appear for the test every year.
MAH CET 2023 will be held on March 18 & 19.
MAH CET Mock Test 2023
Our CET mock tests are created to ensure sufficient exposure to all question types based on previous test experience, so that you are not caught by any surprises later. These analyses provided after our MBA CET mock test throw up significant pointers for future corrective action.
All the test questions are pre-tested for validation and difficulty norms. So you can rest assured about the validity and reliability of all our MBA CET mocks. Our testing platform is robust enough to give you all the relevant analytics in one place once the CET online test is over. After each CET online test, you can find an analysis of each test question, how many test-takers got it right or wrong etc. Additionally, you can track your own progress with graphs that give you performance trends.
Click the link below to access MBA CET free mock test 2023:
Why To Solve MAH CET Mock Tests?
Working seriously with MBA CET mocks can provide you with an insight into your performance versus others', apart from offering valuable guidance for future action. Attempting a CET mock test under test conditions will yield a score which truly reflects your preparation. Here are the major reasons to take MBA CET mock tests 2023:
- You can improve accuracy and speed in question-solving, especially if you take a significant number of tests.
- You will become more comfortable with the structure, format, and level of difficulty of the actual examination by taking mock exams.
- Your ability to select the appropriate group of questions and, as a result, your total performance will increase as you continue to practise more and more simulated mock tests.
- You will acquire the ability to solve any and all types of questions that may appear on the real exam.
- You can also improve your ability to manage your time effectively and keep a healthy balance in all of the parts by practising with mock exams, which will help you pass the sectional cutoffs.
But taking an MBA CET mock test and knowing your score is not enough as you also need to analyze your performance to discover your problem areas. Once you have identified the problem, you can take the necessary action to achieve the desired result in future mock tests. The analysis requires you to identify both the questions that you got wrong and those which you did right in the tests. You can learn important lessons after this analysis, which can help you in cases wherein you spent more time because you had approached the question wrongly. Once you know the real culprit, you can work accordingly to improve your performance.
Tips For Taking MAH CET Mock Tests
You should keep the following things in mind while taking the CET mock test papers:
- Have a peaceful, well-lit, distraction-free room for the test, and attempt the test in a single sitting without any breaks.
- First, solve the easy questions, as getting such questions right initially can boost your confidence. Later, try the tougher ones and so on.
- Guessing helps if you can eliminate some options, but wild guessing can prove suicidal.
- Avoid wasting unnecessary time on difficult questions and go on to the next one, as the human mind can become blocked many a time. Returning to the question later may help you unblock your mind.
Resources for MAH-CET Aspirants
FAQs about MAH CET 2023
1. Is MAH CET exam tough?
MAH CET is moderately tough in difficult level. Most of the questions in the exam are manageable, with only a few tricky questions.
2. What is a good score in MAH CET?
The top-ranked MAH-CET accepting colleges have a percentile cut-off of 97+. So, if you aiming for a good college, you should aim to achieve 99+ percentile.
3. Is 6 months enough for MBA CET?
Six months is more than enough for MAH CET. All you need do is focus on solidifying your conceptual understanding, put it into practice, analyse your performance and make improvements accordingly.
4. Can an average student crack MBA CET?
Yes, definitely! Cracking MAH CAT doesn't require expert knowledge of any subjects. It is basically aimed at testing your aptitude and awareness. So, with adequate practice, you can tackle the exam well.
5. Can I prepare for MBA CET without coaching?
Yes, you can prepare for MAH MBA CET with self-study, provided you follow a disciplined and focused study schedule, and monitor your progress regularly.
Must Read MAH-CET Articles