IIFT sample papers are devised as per the expected exam pattern, difficulty level, and questions. To ace the exam with a good score, it is essential to understand the different question types. For this, the exam sample papers prove quite beneficial. In this article, you can access the latest sample paper for IIFT 2023.
IIFT is a national-level MBA entrance test conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). Regarded as one of the toughest entrance exams, it is a gateway to admission to MBA (International Business) at the top B-schools. Every year, nearly 40,000 candidates vie for 400-500 seats at the three campuses of IIFT: Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada. The exam is comparable to CAT in terms of difficulty level.
In 2023, IIFT will be likely held in the month of December.
IIFT Sample Papers
IIFT is a computer-based test that needs to be solved within a time limit of 2 hours. It consists of 110 multiple-choice questions spread across four sections, that essentially check the aptitude and general awareness of the test-takers. While there are no individual time limits for different sections, it is still important to clear the sectional cut-offs which means you need to practice to learn better time management. So, get the latest IIFT sample papers here and boost your chances of success:
|IIFT Sample Paper
Why to practice IIFT Sample Papers?
For a good score in IIFT, you should have a good study plan and preparation strategy. After learning the fundamental concepts of all the essential topics, you need to start practicing sample papers and mock tests. This way, you can build confidence for the actual exam day. Further, you will also learn about the areas/topics in which you require more practice. Listed below are the advantages of solving IIFT sample papers:
- Sample papers simulate the actual exam pattern and hence, reflect your performance accurately. Also, you will get to know about the frequently asked questions. In addition, you will learn to manage time well while attempting different sections.
- You will be provided with an in-depth analysis after each test. Even if you get a good score in mock tests, your preparation is incomplete without a detailed analysis. A good analysis will help you identify your weak and strong areas. This way, you will know which areas to strengthen and which questions to attempt first.
- You can get a comparative analysis of your performance, after taking the sample test. It is important to know where you stand in the competition with respect to other aspirants. Also, once you know your rank, you can rework your strategy and preparation plan accordingly.
- Lastly, sample papers will guide you in devising an overall strategy for the actual exam. You can prioritise the topics and question types as per your efficiency in solving them. Such minor things can have an enormous impact on your overall score.
Attempting IIFT practice tests will enhance your motivation, and lead to an ascending score graph.
FAQs about IIFT 2023
1. Is IIFT paper tough?
Yes, IIFT exam is considered tough to crack, and has a difficulty level along the lines of popular MBA entrance exams like CAT and XAT.
2. Is 1 month enough for IIFT?
One month may not be enough for the aspirants who are yet to develop a strong conceptual understanding of the important topics. However, if you are thorough with the basics, you can gear up for IIFT by devoting the remaining one month to practising.
3. Is IIFT Delhi worth it?
Definately! It is renowned for its top-class education in the field of international business and external trade sector. Besides, the institute's location, alumni, and placement records make it one of the most reputed B-schools of India.
4. What is a good attempt in IIFT?
You should ideally target attempting 40-50% of the questions accurately so as to qualify for the IIFT exam cut-off.
5. Can IIFT be cracked in 2 months?
Yes, you can prepare for IIFT in about 2 months, if you stick to a proper study plan and strategy with complete focus and discipline.