IIFT is a national level exam conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to its MBA programme in International Business. The programme is offered by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), a leading B-school with three campuses – Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada. IIFT exam is held once every year in the month of December.
Here, you will get to know the complete procedure for IIFT 2021 application.
IIFT 2021 Notification is officially released and the registrations begin from September 2, 2021. The last date for submitting the application is October 15, 2021. IIFT exam will be held on December 5, 2021.
For the foreign nationals, a separate application window opens from January 15, 2022 and closes on March 15, 2022.
IIFT 2021 Registration Process
- Visit the official website iift.nta.nic.in and register by providing your important details and valid email id.
- You will be redirected to a page where the set of instructions to fill the form will be given. Read the instructions carefully and proceed forward.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab and choose your desired category.
- After clicking on a particular category you will be directed to the window explaining payment options. Now click on ‘Continue to fill online application form’.
- Fill in all the mandatory details asked in the form that will appear on the screen.
- After submitting the details, a login page will appear. Enter your Application Number and Password sent to you via email.
- After you login, certain more details like educational qualification; centre for GD-PI rounds, Campus preference etc. have to be filled. Post this you will be directed to the payment page.
- Once the payment has been made, your application is considered complete. You can download or save the confirmation page.
Along with these steps, we have also made a list of important documents which you will need for filling in the form.
Documents required for IIFT Registration
- Certificates and mark-sheets of 10th standard, 12th standard and graduation.
- Aadhar card.
- A clearly scanned coloured photo of yours. The photograph should be either in .jpg or .jpeg format and the file size should be less than 50 KB.
- A clearly scanned signature. Sign on a white paper and keep the file size less than 50 KB.
IIFT 2021 Fee
The fee for IIFT application can be paid through ICICI/PAYTM Payment Gateway via Debit Card / Credit
Card/UPI Net Banking/PAYTM. The category-wise fee for IIFT 2021 application is as follows:
||Rs. 15,000 or US$ 200
IIFT 2021 Exam Centers
IIFT 2021 will be held across 68 cities of India. While filling the IIFT 2021 application form, candidates are required to indicate four preferred test cities out of the given choices. A few weeks prior to the exam date, admit cards are released on the official site. Along with the admit card, candidates will have to carry any one of these identity proof like Passport, Election I-card, College I-card, Driving License or PAN card.
Candidates must ensure that they reach the exam centre at least an hour before the exam has to begin.
For more details, you can visit the official IIFT site. Remember that if you want to improve your chances of success in the exam, it is important that you start preparing in advance.