IIFT is a national level exam conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to its MBA programme in International Business. It has three campuses – Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada, with Kakinada being operational for the first time from this year. IIFT is a leading b-school and its notification is highly awaited by MBA aspirants.
The exam notification is out and the IIFT registration process has begun from November 6, 2020 to December 20, 2020 for the exam scheduled on 24 January 2021.
IIFT Registration Process
- Visit the official website iift.edu and register by providing your important details and valid email id.
- You will be redirected to a page where the set of instructions to fill the form will be given. Read the instructions carefully and proceed forward.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab and choose your desired category.
- After clicking on a particular category you will be directed to the window explaining payment options. Now click on ‘Continue to fill online application form’.
- Fill in all the mandatory details asked in the form that will appear on the screen.
- After submitting the details, a login page will appear. Enter your Application Number and Password sent to you via email.
- After you login, certain more details like educational qualification; centre for GD-PI rounds, Campus preference etc. have to be filled. Post this you will be directed to the payment page.
- Choose your desired mode of payment- ‘Credit Card/Debit Card’ OR ‘Demand Draft’.
- Once the payment has been made, your application is considered complete.
Along with these steps, we have also made a list of important documents which you will need for filling in the form.
Important documents required
- Certificates and mark-sheets of 10th standard, 12th standard and graduation.
- Aadhar card.
- A clearly scanned coloured photo of yours. The photograph should be either in .jpg or .jpeg format and the file size should be less than 50 KB.
- A clearly scanned signature. Sign on a white paper and keep the file size less than 50 KB.
IIFT exam centers
IIFT is conducted across various centers in India. Candidates can select the nearest or most suitable exam center while filling the IIFT form. Along with the admit card, candidates will have to carry any one of these identity proof like Passport, Election I-card, College I-card, Driving License or PAN card.
The test will be conducted in the following cities:
Candidates must ensure that they reach the exam centre at least an hour before the exam has to begin. In case you wish to change your exam centre, you can do so by paying an additional fee of Rs. 500. But this change can be made only till the first week of November 2020 onwards.
IIFT is a computer based exam and is considered a little tougher than CAT. So if you want to improve your chances of success in the exam, it is important that you start preparing in advance. For some awesome resources for IIFT preparation you can visit our website mba.hitbullseye.com.