MH-CET /MMS-CET/MAH-MBA is a State level entrance exam conducted by the DTE, Maharashtra. The selected candidates are eligible to take admission in the MBA/MMS programs of Maharashtra State Universities. MH-CET score is accepted by 300+ management schools including JBIMS, PUMBA, K J Somaiya, SIMSREE, etc. Every year, the exam is held in the month of March. A total of 1 lakh+ MBA aspirants take the exam annually. With this huge number of candidates vying for a few admission seats, MH-CET is a hard nut to crack. Here, coaching classes play an important role.
In order to prepare well for MH-CET, you need 5-6 months of dedicated effort. From among the MBA aspirants, majority of them are pursuing their graduate studies or working in 9-to-5 jobs. In this case, it is almost impractical to start from scratch or you will end up wasting a lot of time and energy. But with the help of experienced mentors, aspirants can put the right effort in the right way. Nowadays, there are numerous coaching centres for MH-CET preparation. Most of these institutes use modern teaching methods to train students for different exams. Similarly, at Hitbullseye, we intend to prepare you in the best way with our comprehensive coaching classes for MH-CET. This article delineates the eminent features of our MH-CET coaching classes.
Reasons to prefer MH-CET Online Coaching
What if, your technological comforts are terminated for a month? Sounds implausible! Isn’t it? It is definitely unthinkable to cope up with this super fast world without technology. The ongoing trend of Online Coaching is a just another gift of it. Since most of aspirants are busy day in and day out, it is quite difficult to put in a good amount of focused hard work for MH-CET. Not surprisingly, almost all the working professionals opt for online coaching. Below points illustrate the main reasons to choose online courses:
- Online coaching serves as a great time saver. It saves you a lot of hassles including commuting to coaching centres. In other way, you will gain more knowledge in lesser time.
- One of the best things about online coaching is the flexibility and convenience of learning. You are free to learn at your own speed, any place and any time. As for the live classes, you can select the preferred time slot. The complete study material is available to you at all times and at your comfort zone. Moreover, there is no limit on the number of times you can study your online lessons.
- Another good thing about Online coaching is its wide-ranging peer learning. It gives you an opportunity to have discussions with aspirants from different regions of the country. This will boost your morale as well as keep you abreast of the competition level.
- Usually, you will find that the online courses cost much less than the classroom courses.
Salient Features of our MH-CET Online Coaching
Considering the needs of different aspirants, we have come up with an exhaustive online course for MH-CET preparation. The course provides extensive preparatory material on all the essential topics of MH-CET Syllabus. In addition, you can also take a free demo before a complete enrolment in the course. Once you adapt to the working of online coaching, you can buy the desired course. Following points explain the major features of our online coaching for MH-CET:
- Interactive live classes are conducted on the important topics of MH-CET. These classes aim to impart a good conceptual clarity on all the chapters. You can choose the class timings as per the stated options. Apart from the concept classes, you may have doubt sessions for different sections of MH-CET.
- The courses include preparatory material in form of e-lectures, tests, ebooks, assignments, etc. for every chapter. You can revise the e-lectures any number of times. Besides, you will be acquainted with the advanced strategy and shortcuts for various types of MH-CET questions.
- Further, you can join the national level test series to monitor your performance in a better way. You can also take sectional and chapterwise tests to get a hold on specific topics. Each test is followed by a detailed analysis that lets you know your strengths, weaknesses as well as comparative rank.
- With an aim to go beyond an actual classroom learning, we have created 24X7 discussion groups where you can post queries and interact with our faculty and your fellow competitors. Later, you can enroll in our online GDPI courses and groups for further guidance.
Commonly Asked Questions regarding MH-CET Online Coaching
Along with the hiking popularity of online courses, there have been doubts about its reliability. In this part, we will clarify some of the most common doubts regarding MH-CET Online Coaching.
- Can the Online Course prepare me for the complete MH-CET syllabus?
Definitely. The course includes video/live lectures, ebooks, tests, etc. for each topic of MH-CET syllabus. You can revise your lessons any number of times.
- What are live classes?
Live classes are real-time classes conducted by our experienced faculty. These are not pre-recorded videos but designed to imitate a true classroom experience. After you login into the course page, you will see a ‘live class’ category along with its start time. The live lecture will run only during the mentioned times. During the live class, you will find a Chat Box window where you can ask your doubts/questions. The faculty member will answer your queries during the class session.
Further, there is an Interactive Whiteboard that allows the teachers to showcase sample problems and solve them in real time. In case your doubts remain unanswered, you can post them in discussion groups and they will be addressed by our faculty.
- If I miss a live lecture, how do I make up for it?
Every live lecture will be available on your hitbullseye dashboard after two days. However, you won’t be able to ask your doubts while viewing the recording of a live lecture. Additionally, we share the schedule on the course page in advance so that you do not miss your live lectures.
- If I buy more than one online course, how can I access both from the same account?
Yes, you can access the content of both courses from the same account. However, you will need to make payment separately by clicking on the payment link of each course page.
- Are my payments secure and safe?
Yes, we take your security extremely seriously. For your payments, we use PayU, PayTM and GooglePay, three trusted payment gateways. Your payment is made through these gateways and never ever touches our servers. If you pay by credit or debit card, we never store your credit/debit number or your security code (CVV code).
- Is there any specific technical specification to access the online course?
You just need a laptop/desktop/mobile/tablet with a decent internet connection.
- Can I go through the course on my mobile?
Yes, you can access your course contents simply by logging in the course page (as per details sent in the welcome mail).
- Is the Online Course enough to help me ace MH-CET?
Yes, definitely. Our MH-CET Online Coaching is intricately designed to replicate physical classrooms. The courses aim to provide complete hand-holding to students, at every step of their preparation. The pre-assessment tests will allow you to gauge your proficiency level in a particular topic. The conceptual video/live lectures and ebooks will help you gain a good conceptual clarity. In the live lectures and discussion groups, you can interact with teachers just like in an actual classroom. Finally, mock tests’ analysis will let you monitor your progress and aid in further improvement.
- Are there any differences in the content of Classroom and Online Coaching?
No. The online courses incorporate the same faculty, syllabus, material and resources. The only difference is that with Live Online Classes, students do not physically visit a classroom. However, it is live and interactive, ensuring the same quality of preparation.
The online courses are delivered in several batches of different timings no matter where you are. Everything else including the flow of lectures, topics and subjects covered remain the same. As for the cost, the online courses are priced almost a quarter of what most in-person courses cost.