IIFT is an entrance test conducted for admission in MBA (International Business) at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. The exam is held in December and the results are declared by January. Based on the score, candidates are shortlisted by the three campuses of IIFT (Delhi, Kolkata & Kakinada). Clearly, candidates want to know if their performance meets the admission criteria of the institutes. To relieve your anxiety, our experts have come up with IIFT Percentile predictor.
IIFT Percentile Predictor
Percentile predictor provides an approximate figure of your actual percentile. IIFT percentile is determined by the following parameters: number of candidates in IIFT 2019, your performance relative to other candidates, difficulty level of the particular slot and sections. With these factors, the predictor calculates your expected percentile. Also, make sure that you know the precise number of correct answers and attempted questions.
How to make use of Percentile Predictor?
The following steps explain the right usage of IIFT Percentile Predictor:
- Go to the given link for ‘IIFT Percentile Predictor’. You need to to ‘sign up’ if you are not already registered.
- Once you have signed in, you will have to fill the requisite details.
- After you enter your number of attempts and correct answers, you will be provided with your overall and sectional IIFT percentile.
- Now, you will know about campus options you have.
- Finally, you will get expert guidance for applying to your dream colleges.
It is recommended that you use the predictor soon after taking the exam. Top B-schools consider your overall as well as sectional percentile in the exam. So, remember to enter the accurate details in the predictor.
Once the IIFT result
is out, you can expect calls from the respective campuses for further admission rounds. In addition to your percentile, your profile and performance in the successive rounds decides your final admission.