XAT, one of the most competitive MBA entrance exams, is conducted by Xavier Labour Relation Institute (XLRI). This all-India test is conducted to select students for top management programmes. Said to be the second largest MBA entrance test, XAT scores
are accepted for MBA/PGDM courses offered by 11 member institutes and 150+ associate institutes.
XAT is usually held in the month of January every year. From 2018, the exam is being administered in online mode. Considering the difficulty level of XAT, it becomes incumbent for the aspirants to practice sample papers. Here, you can access the latest sample paper for XAT 2022 and check your level of performance.
XAT Sample Paper 2022
|XAT Sample Paper
||Download XAT Sample Paper
|XAT Sample Paper
Why to solve XAT Sample Papers?
In order to get a good score in XAT, you need to devise a good study plan as well as an effective exam strategy. Once you are through with the basics and concepts of all the sections, start practicing sample papers and XAT mock tests
. Solving sample papers lends a variety of benefits, the main ones being listed below:
- You can gauge your test performance under the given time restraints. Mock/Sample tests are devised to simulate the actual XAT exam pattern and time limit and hence, reflect your preparation level accurately.
- You can see where you stand with respect to other candidates. This serves as a motivating factor to work harder in the exam. By getting a comparative analysis, you will also understand which strategy works best for you in actual exam-like conditions. Accordingly, you can rework your preparation plan and exam strategy.
- It is extremely crucial to thoroughly study the test analysis after taking the test. Even if you are getting a good score in mock tests, your preparation is incomplete until you analyze your performance well. Test analysis helps in identifying your weak and strong areas as well as the flaws in your preparation strategy.
- Sample papers help you develop an overall strategy for the actual exam. You can decide which questions you should solve first, the ones you should solve later and the ones to avoid. Besides, you learn to manage time well and set section-wise limits for yourself. All these minor things greatly impact on your overall as well as sectional percentile.
- Practicing sample papers constantly propels you to improve performance, resulting in a rising score graph.
After clearing XAT exam, the candidates are called for GD, WAT, and interview held by XAT-accepting B-schools like XLRI, XIMB, IMT, etc.