XAT 2021 will be conducted on January 3, 2021. XLRI conducts XAT on behalf of XAMI is one of the most competitive exams for admission into more than 100 XAT affiliated management institutes. It is a computer-based exam, to be conducted from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm on Sunday January 3, 2021. XAT 2021 result is expected to be officially released in the last week of January 2021.
Steps to find check your XAT Result
You can follow the following steps to check your XAT Result. Additionally, XAT scorecards containing marks scored by the candidate in the exam will also be mailed individually to all candidates.
- Click on the ‘XAT Result’ button below
- Look up for the link “XAT 2021- Score Card” on the top of the page
- Log-in using your Registration Number, Date of Birth and Security Text, provided at the time of application.
- Click on the link “Download XAT Score Card”
- Download the scorecard which is available in PDF format for future reference.
What after getting your XAT Result?
- After clearing the XAT exam 2021, students are shortlisted for further rounds of GD, PI and WAT. The XAT score card gives you the sectional score and percentile along with your total score. Apart from having an overall cut-off, few XAT affiliated institutes like XLRI, S. P. Jain, XIM-B, etc. also have sectional cut-offs. These Cut-offs, which are released individually by XLRI and other XAT associated institutes, are used to shortlist candidates for the GD/ PI. This is how the weightage is distributed by XLRI.
Also note that each of the XAT affiliated institutes independently decides the weightage to be given for each of the test components. XLRI does not play any role in the selection of the candidates in these institutes.
- Once the aspirant’s name appears in the cut off list, he or she is then required to update the city to appear for the interview and also submit certain documents. They then have to book their interview slots and upload self-profile assessment and video.
- Final admission offer is made to the candidate on the basis of his or her overall score computed on the basis of XAT score, GD-PI, work experience and academic history.