XAT is conducted by XLRI for admission into more than 100 XAT-affiliated management institutes. One of the most competitive exams, XAT is a computer-based exam, to be conducted on 2 January, 2022. Its result is expected to be officially released in the last week of January 2022.
Here, you can access the link to check your XAT result.
XAT Result 2022
Follow the given steps to check your XAT Result. Additionally, XAT scorecards containing marks scored by the candidate in the exam will also be mailed individually to all candidates.
- Click on the ‘XAT Result’ button below
- Look up for the link “XAT 2022- Score Card” on the top of the page
- Log-in using your Registration Number, Date of Birth and Security Text, provided at the time of application.
- Click on the link “Download XAT Score Card”.
- Download the scorecard which is available in PDF format for future reference.
What after getting your XAT Result?
After clearing the XAT exam 2022, students are shortlisted for further rounds of GD, PI and WAT. The XAT score card gives you the sectional and overall percentile along with your total score. Apart from having an aggregate cut-off, few XAT affiliated institutes
like XLRI, S. P. Jain, XIM-B, etc. also have sectional cut-offs. These Cut-offs, which are released individually by XLRI and other XAT associated institutes, are used to shortlist candidates for the GD/ PI. This is how the weightage is distributed by XLRI:
XLRI Weightage Criteria
|Other Factors (GK score, Academics, video, work-ex)
Also note that each of the XAT affiliated institutes independently decides the weightage to be given for each of the test components. XLRI does not play any role in the selection of the candidates in these institutes.
- GK section of XAT is not considered in the final score, but does play an important role during admissions.
- Candidates are required to download the scorecard and keep it for future reference. No hard copy is sent to the candidates by post or other such means.
- Once the aspirant’s name appears in the XAT cut off list of XLRI he or she is then required to update the city to appear for the interview and also submit certain documents. Then, they have to book their interview slots and upload self-profile assessment and video.
- Final admission offer is made to the candidate on the basis of his or her overall performance computed on the basis of XAT score, GD-PI, work experience, academic history, and similar other parameters.