"The formula for success is simple: Practice and concentration, then more practice and more concentration." ~Mildred Zaharias
Looks like you are ready to put your knowledge to test! So, here we are, leading you to the XAT 2024 mock test, based on the latest pattern. Make sure you practice such tests before the exam day!
XAT is taken by management aspirants seeking admission in the reputed B-schools of the country. The test is devised to evaluate the candidate's competency in Verbal & Logical Ability, Decision Making, Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation, and General Knowledge. XAT is not easy to ace because of the intense competition and the high level of difficulty. However, with focused XAT preparation
and smart exam strategy, you can surely nail the XAT 2024. The upcoming exam will be held on 7th January 2024
A vital prerequisite to a high score is to invest adequate time and effort in practising XAT mock tests. By attempting mock tests, you can gauge your preparation level from time to time.
XAT Mock Test 2024
Login and take the given mock test:
Why attempt XAT Mocks?
Mock tests stimulate real-time test conditions and thus, help you to condition yourself for stress-free performance during the actual test. Additionally, they also help you to improve your time management skills. On our portal, you will also be provided with in-depth test analysis to help you recognize your areas of strengths and weaknesses.
Go through the following points to understand the significance of XAT Mock Tests.
- After understanding the syllabus and Exam pattern of XAT, you need to build conceptual clarity of important topics and alongside, start attempting related practice questions and mock tests.
- To ace in the preparation for XAT, it is crucial to identify which questions to attempt and which ones to skip. A spearheaded and smart approach is very essential while solving questions in this exam. In this respect, mock tests prove quite useful and let you devise the appropriate strategy for exam.
- It is recommended that one should attempt easy questions first. Getting such questions right initially boosts your confidence as well as results in high score. You can always come back to the tougher ones later.
- As XAT exam does not have a fixed number of questions for each section, you must set sectional time limits for yourself as per your expertise in different types of questions.
- Further, you get familiar with the exam marking scheme and pattern as you solve more and more mock tests.
- Decision-making is one such section that can be mastered only with practice. Here, mock tests play a critical role.
How to Analyse your Test?
The first thing is to do after taking XAT mock test is to evaluate your performance. It is important to do test analysis in order to keep track of your progress. A good analysis is the key to a better performance and a higher score in the test. The following steps will help you boost scores in XAT mock tests:
- Score Check: After completing the test, start with checking your scores in different sections. It lets you know whether or not you have achieved your set target. If you have recently started taking XAT mock tests, you should ideally aim for a decent score, rather than a very high one. Thereafter, you can keep raising your target with every next mock.
- Time-wise Review: Spot the areas where you took most of your time. This will include the questions you got correct, the questions you answered incorrectly, and the unattempted ones. Further, you should also look for the questions you answered correctly in the least amount of time. This way, you get to know your strengths and weaknesses.
- Lessons to Gain: The next step is to learn the better methods of tackling the questions where you lag. Then, you can try to attempt these questions in those ways.
- Strategy-Making: Once you are aware of your weak and strong areas, you can develop a proper strategy for your next attempt. For instance, you must go for your strongest and quickest areas first and try various types of questions in the set time-limits.
Lastly, you must aim to improve your speed and accuracy while attempting XAT mocks.