One of the oldest MBA entrance exams, XAT is conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur to select the brightest brains of the country. XAT scores are a gateway to the top B-schools including XLRI, XIMB, SP Jain, etc. The exam is conducted in January with more than 90,000 MBA aspirants appearing for the exam annually. Considered as one of the toughest tests, XAT requires a focused and dedicated preparation of 6-8 months. Here comes the role of coaching classes.
In this article, you will learn about the main advantages of preparing XAT with online coaching.
Most of the MBA aspirants are pursuing their graduation or doing full-time jobs. It is definitely not easy to start from scratch when you have a tight schedule. A proper guidance by expert mentors is necessary for the aspirants. Today, you will find several good institutes for XAT coaching. These institutes aim to teach students with advanced learning techniques. Similarly, At Hitbullseye, we extend complete XAT coaching for your best preparation. In the recent times, more and more students have started taking online coaching to save time and hassles of going to physical classrooms. But what more does it offer? Read below to know the benefits of Online coaching.
Why to opt for XAT Online Coaching?
In order to survive this competitive world, we need technology in every aspect of our life. The rising popularity of online coaching classes is just another confirmation of it. Online preparation serves you better when you are busy day in and day out. This is even more true in case of tricky entrance exams. No doubt, the working professionals and college-going students prefer online coaching for XAT. Given points explain the main benefits of online mode of learning:
- Better Learning: Since you save a good amount of time and energy with Online coaching, you also learn faster and more effectively than in traditional classes. Online classes do not require you to travel to physical classrooms/coaching centres.
- Flexibility: You are free to learn as per your convenience- anywhere and anytime. One of the best things about online coaching is flexibility. You can choose the batch timings of online classes according to your suitability. The entire study material is available to you all the time, so you can prepare at your own pace. You can study the online lessons as many times as you wish to.
- Cost Efficient: Usually, online coaching courses cost less than the classroom coaching.
- Latest Study Material: It costs more time and resources to update paper-based study notes and tests, which means you are more likely to find updated online study stuff and related information.
- Broad-based Peer Learning: Online coaching gives you an opportunity to interact with MBA aspirants from different regions. This kind of peer learning maintains your motivation level as well as lets you know your rank in the competition.
Key Features of our XAT Online Coaching
Keeping in mind the needs of different groups of aspirants, we have devised complete online courses for XAT preparation. The courses encompass all the topics of XAT Syllabus and include exhaustive study material compiled by our expert faculty. Further, you are free to take a demo before enrolling in the course. Once you feel comfortable with the features of online classes, you can buy the course/s which suits you. Following are the major features of our online courses for XAT:
- Interactive live classes are conducted to cover all the essential concepts of XAT syllabus. You can choose to attend the weekend or weekday batch timings. Apart from the conceptual classes, there will be doubt sessions for various sections of XAT.
- You will have access to extensive study material including recorded video lectures, ebooks, assignments, etc. for each topic. You can revise the video/e-lectures any number of times. In addition to the academic content, you will learn about the shortcuts, tips, and tricks for different types of XAT questions.
- The courses are accompanied by sectional, chapterwise and national level mock tests. After taking the test, you can go through the AI-based test analysis and learn about your weak and strong areas. Additionally, you will get to know about your performance with respect to other aspirants.
- For your doubts clarification, we provide 24X7 discussion groups where you can interact with our faculty. Further, you can join our online GDPI courses and groups for B-Schools counseling.
Common Queries regarding XAT Online Coaching
Since the trend of online coaching courses is relatively new, students often have some doubts and queries related to its reliability. Here, we clarify the most common doubts regarding XAT Online Coaching.
- Can the Online Coaching courses prepare me for the entire XAT syllabus?
Definitely. The course includes video/live lectures, ebooks, tests, etc. for each topic of XAT syllabus. You can revise your lessons any number of times.
- What are live lectures?
Live lectures are real-time classes conducted by our expert faculty. These are not pre-recorded videos but designed to imitate a true classroom experience. After you login into the course page, you will see a ‘live class’ category along with its start time. The live lecture will run only during the mentioned times. During the live class, you will find a Chat Box window where you can ask your doubts/questions. The faculty member will answer your queries during the class session.
Further, there is an Interactive Whiteboard that allows the teachers to showcase sample problems and solve them in real time. In case your doubts remain unanswered, you can post them in discussion groups and they will be addressed by our faculty.
- If I miss a live lecture, how do I cover up?
Every live lecture will be available on your hitbullseye dashboard after two days. However, you won’t be able to ask your doubts while viewing the recording of a live lecture. Additionally, we share the schedule on the course page in advance so that you do not miss your live lectures.
- If I buy more than one online course, can I access both from the same account?
Yes, you can access the content of both courses from the same account. However, you will need to make payment separately by clicking on the payment link of each course page.
- Is my payment secure?
Yes, we take your security extremely seriously. For your payments, we use PayU, PayTM and GooglePay, three trusted payments gateways. Your payment is made through these gateways and never ever touches our servers. If you pay by credit or debit card, we never store your credit/debit number or your security code (CVV code).
- Are there any particular technical specifications to utilize online course?
You just need a laptop/desktop/mobile/tablet with a decent internet connection.
- Can I go through the courses on my mobile phone?
Yes, you can access your course contents simply by logging in the course page (as per details sent in the welcome mail).
- Are the Online Coaching courses sufficient to crack XAT?
Yes, definitely. Our XAT Online Coaching is intricately designed to replicate physical classrooms. The courses aim to provide complete hand-holding to students, at every step of their preparation. The pre-assessment tests will allow you to gauge your proficiency level in a particular topic. The conceptual video/live lectures and ebooks will help you gain a good conceptual clarity. In the live lectures and discussion groups, you can interact with teachers just like in an actual classroom. Finally, mock tests’ analysis will let you monitor your progress and aid in further improvement.
- Is there any major difference in the content of Classroom and Online Coaching?
No. The online courses incorporate the same faculty, syllabus, material and resources. The only difference is that with Live Online Classes, students do not physically visit a classroom. However, it is live and interactive, ensuring the same quality of preparation.
The online courses are delivered in several batches of different timings, no matter where you are. Everything else including the flow of lectures, topics and subjects covered remain the same. As for the cost, the online courses are priced almost a quarter of what most in-person courses cost.