NMAT is conducted by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council). NMAT 2023 will be held in a 70-day testing window from October to December. NMAT scores
are accepted by top B-schools like NMIMS and several others in India and abroad. With a huge number of candidates competing for limited admission seats, NMAT is a tough nut to crack. Here, coaching classes play a crucial guiding role.
In this article, you will learn about the prominent features and benefits of our online coaching courses for NMAT 2023.
A good preparation requires 6-8 months of focused hard work for NMAT. Most of the MBA aspirants are pursuing their graduation or working in 9-to-5 jobs. In this case, it is not easy to invest sufficient time for NMAT preparation. If you start from scratch, it will cost you an ample amount of time and energy. But with the help of experts and experienced mentors, you can put in the right effort for NMAT preparation
. Today, there are several good institutes for NMAT coaching. These institutes teach the students using advanced teaching techniques. Similarly, at Hitbullseye, we have devised complete NMAT coaching classes for your preparation.
Reason to Opt for Online Coaching
Can you go about one full week without technology? No; probably not even one single day. In our highly competitive world, it seems impossible to survive without technology. The ongoing trend of Online Coaching serves another testimony to it. Owing to the rise in number of exam aspirants, every entrance exam has become more difficult than ever. Added to that, aspirants have a busy schedule day in and day out. Here, online classes act as a saviour. Undoubtedly, majority of the working professionals prefer online classes for NMAT preparation. Given points explain the main reasons to opt for online coaching:
- Online coaching serve as an absolute time saver. You save a lot of time wasted in travelling to conventional classrooms. In other terms, you learn faster via online classes than in traditional classes.
- Another great thing about online classes is the flexibility of learning. In this type of coaching, you are free to learn at your own pace. The whole preparatory material is available to you at your comfort zone. You can go through the recorded online lectures as many times as you wish. In case of live lectures, you can choose the suitable batch timings.
- Online classes cost much lesser than the conventional coaching. Today, the latest technology has facilitated real classroom-like experience through online sessions.
- You can interact with your fellow aspirants and competitors in Online coaching classes. In other words, online classes encourage broad-based learning. It will keep you motivated as well as let you know your rank in the competition.
What are the key features of our NMAT Online Coaching?
After evaluating the needs of MBA aspirants, we have devised comprehensive online courses for NMAT preparation. These courses intend to cover every topic of NMAT Syllabus
and are equipped with essential study material compiled by our expert faculty. Moreover, you can take a free demo before enrolling for the course. Once you get acquainted with the features of online classes, you can buy the course that suits you best. The following points illustrate the key features of our online coaching for NMAT:
- Interactive live classes are conducted for your conceptual clarity on the important topics of NMAT. The weekend or weekday batch timings can be choosen as per your preference. Further, online doubt sessions will be held for advanced concepts.
- Comprehensive study material will be provided for each chapter. This includes recorded video lectures, ebooks, assignments, etc. You can watch the video lectures any number of times. In addition to the academic material, you will learn about the strategy and shortcuts for different types of NMAT questions.
- Learning is incomplete without practice. Hence, we have equipped the courses with practice tests, sectional tests and complete mock papers. You may also join the national-level test series and monitor your performance with respect to other aspirants. After each test, you will get a detailed analysis of each question.
- Finally, we have 24X7 discussion groups for your doubts clarification. You can have discussions with our faculty and fellow competitors. After NMAT, you may enroll in our online GDPI courses and related groups for further preparation.
Frequent Doubts about NMAT Online Coaching
As the trend of online coaching classes is comparatively new, candidates often have reservations about their reliability. Here, we address some of the most common doubts regarding NMAT Online Coaching.
- Do Online Courses cover the complete NMAT syllabus?
Definitely. The courses includes video/live lectures, ebooks, tests, etc. for each topic of NMAT syllabus. You can go through your lessons any number of times.
- What are exactly live classes?
Live lectures are real-time classes conducted by our expert faculty. These are not pre-recorded videos but designed to imitate a true classroom experience. After you login into the course page, you will see a ‘live class’ category along with its start time. The live lecture will run only during the mentioned times. During the live class, you will find a Chat Box window where you can ask your doubts/questions. The faculty member will answer your queries during the class session.
Further, there is an Interactive Whiteboard that allows the teachers to showcase sample problems and solve them in real time. In case your doubts remain unanswered, you can post them in discussion groups and they will be addressed by our faculty.
- If I couldn’t attend a live lecture at its pre-decided time, how do I cover up?
Every live lecture will be available on your hitbullseye dashboard after two days. However, you won’t be able to ask your doubts while viewing the recording of a live lecture. Additionally, we share the schedule on the course page in advance so that you do not miss your live lectures.
- If I enroll in more than one course, can I access both from the same account?
Yes, you can access the content of both courses from the same account. However, you will need to make payment separately by clicking on the payment link of each course page.
- Are the payments secure?
Yes, we take your security extremely seriously. For your payments, we use PayU, PayTM and GooglePay, three trusted payment gateways. Your payment is made through these gateways and never ever touches our servers. If you pay by credit or debit card, we never store your credit/debit number or your security code (CVV code).
- Is there any particular technical specification to use the online course?
You just need a laptop/desktop/mobile/tablet with a decent internet connection.
- Is it possible to go through the course on my cellphone?
Yes, you can access your course contents simply by logging in the course page (as per details sent in the welcome mail).
- Is the Online course sufficient to crack NMAT?
Yes, definitely. Our NMAT Online Coaching is intricately designed to replicate physical classrooms. The courses aim to provide complete hand-holding to students, at every step of their preparation. The pre-assessment tests will allow you to gauge your proficiency level in a particular topic. The conceptual video/live lectures and ebooks will help you gain a good conceptual clarity. In the live lectures and discussion groups, you can interact with teachers just like in an actual classroom. Finally, mock tests’ analysis will let you monitor your progress and aid in further improvement.
- What is the major difference in the content of Classroom and Online Coaching?
There is no difference in the content of either. The online courses incorporate the same faculty, syllabus, material and resources. The only difference is that with Live Online Classes, students do not physically visit a classroom. However, it is live and interactive, ensuring the same quality of preparation.
The online courses are delivered in several batches of different timings no matter where you are. Everything else including the flow of lectures, topics and subjects covered remain the same. As for the cost, the online courses are priced almost a quarter of what most in-person courses cost.