NMAT is conducted for admissions into the MBA courses offered by various prominent institutes, including NMIMS. It is basically a speed-based exam with 108 questions to be attempted in 120 minutes. NMAT has three sections and the order of sections has to be selected by test takers. However, you need to pay attention to all sections so as to clear the NMAT sectional cut-offs specified by the B-schools.
The best way to understand the exam pattern and difficulty level of NMAT is to go through its previous year papers. Further, you can attempt these papers to check your level of preparation. Since NMAT examiners do not release the actual papers, our team of experts has designed mock tests and sample papers based on the actual previous year papers. Here, you will get access to NMAT mock paper
NMAT is unlike any other management entrance test, in terms of marking scheme and other features. It is moderately difficult in nature and considered easier compared to other popular tests like CAT, XAT, etc. However, the exam has similar sections as in any other MBA entrance test. The areas tested in NMAT are Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning. Apart from being a computer-adaptive test, it allows for the choice of sectional order and can be attempted thrice in one testing year. Besides, there is no negative marking in the test, enabling students to show their best abilities.
NMAT Question Paper
You an login and download NMAT paper here:
|NMAT Question Paper
||Download NMAT Question Paper
|NMAT Question Paper
Why to Solve NMAT Previous Year Papers?
There are multiple benefits of solving previous year NMAT papers. Here are the main advantages of these:
- NMAT past year papers accurately imitate the exam pattern and difficulty level of different sections. By studying these papers thoroughly, you will know what to expect in the actual exam.
- By solving more and more mock papers, you can analyze their strengths and weaknesses. Accordingly, you can work on your weak areas and strategize to play to your strengths.
- Since you have complete choice to select the order of sections, you should start with the one you feel most confident about. But which section should you opt first? This thing can be gauged well through your performance in NMAT previous year papers.
- Time management plays a critical role in acing NMAT exam. In this respect, the past papers can greatly help you by letting you know about the frequently asked question types and thus, guide you in allotting appropriate time to each area.
- Lastly, you get to practice effectively through previous year papers. In a speed test like NMAT, practice is the ultimate key to a high score.
Once you have solved sufficient number of NMAT papers
, you can develop an exam strategy that works best for you.