The NMAT by GMAC is a computer administered test owned by the Graduate Management Global Connection (India) Private Limited (GMGC), a subsidiary of Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC).
The NMAT registration begun on July 3rd, 2018. The NMAT exam is conducted over a window of 75 days in the months of October-December.
To be able to take NMAT it is important that you understand the set of eligibility conditions that you need to fulfill. NMAT by GMAC 2018 Eligibility criteria go as per the eligibility criteria for the selected MBA/PGDM programme. As such there are no specific eligibility criteria for NMAT 2018. The NMAT by GMAC eligibility will depend upon the application/admission eligibility criteria of the respective MBA colleges.
Certain things you need to keep in mind
- Anyone with recognized bachelor’s degree below or above 50% marks can appear in NMAT by GMAC 2018 exam.
- Since the eligibility will depend upon the application/admission eligibility criteria of the respective MBA colleges where you are applying so it becomes your responsibility to check whether you fulfill the same.
- If after registration you find that you are not eligible for a particular programme or college then GMAC is not responsible for the refund of the NMAT test fee. No refund will be granted.
Why you should give NMAT by GMAC?
The NMAT exam has many attractive features that make it a must take exam if you’re planning to do your MBA this year.
- Get admission to top colleges like NMIMS University, XIM Bhubaneswar (for some courses), VIT Vellore and many more
- It has a similar exam pattern like that of CAT, XAT, SNAP etc so you don’t have to make an extra effort in the preparation
- The NMAT exam has a moderate difficulty level
- There is no negative marking in the exam
- You can schedule the test over a 75 day window as per your convenience
- NMAT by GMAC exam offers three chances of retake to improve your score. This gives you the confidence to do your best
So now that you know the eligibility criteria for the NMAT exam you can gear up to prepare for NMAT. You can find other resources and guides for NMAT preparation at mba.hitbullseye.com/NMAT. Prepare well and work wonders in your MBA entrance exams!