The NMAT by GMAC is a computer-administered test owned by the Graduate Management Global Connection (India) Private Limited (GMGC), a subsidiary of Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC).
The NMAT registration has begun from September 14, 2020. The NMAT exam is conducted over a window of 75 days in the months of October-December.
To be able to take NMAT it is important that you understand the set of eligibility conditions that you need to fulfill. NMAT by GMAC 2020 Eligibility criteria go as per the eligibility criteria for the selected MBA/PGDM programme. As such, there are no specific eligibility criteria for NMAT 2020. The NMAT by GMAC eligibility will depend upon the application/admission eligibility criteria of the respective MBA colleges.
NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2020: Key Points
- Anyone with recognized bachelor’s degree below or above 50% marks can appear in NMAT by GMAC 2020 exam
- Candidates in the final year of their graduation can also apply for NMAT as directed by GMAC 2020
- Minimum marks required for admission is as per the requirement of MBA colleges
- Candidates with professional degrees like CA/CS/ICWA awaiting result can also apply
- There is no age bar to appear for the NMAT Exam
- Fulfillment of eligibility criteria will not ensure your consideration for admission
- No refund of NMAT fee, if the candidate is not eligible for admission
Why you should give NMAT by GMAC?
The NMAT exam has many attractive features that make it a must take exam if you are planning to do your MBA this year.
- Get admission to top colleges like NMIMS University, XIM Bhubaneswar (for some courses), VIT Vellore and many more
- It has a similar exam pattern like that of CAT, XAT, SNAP etc so you don’t have to make an extra effort in the preparation
- The NMAT exam has a moderate difficulty level
- There is no negative marking in the exam
- You can schedule the test over a 75 day window as per your convenience
- NMAT by GMAC exam offers three chances of retake to improve your score. This gives you the confidence to do your best
So now that you know the eligibility criteria for the NMAT exam you can gear up to prepare for NMAT. You can find other resources and guides for NMAT preparation at mba.hitbullseye.com/NMAT. Prepare well and work wonders in your MBA entrance exams!