CMAT mock tests replicate the actual exam pattern, difficulty level, and time limits. So, here we provide you with the latest mock for CMAT 2023.
"The real test of a human being is not what he knows, but what he learns."
CMAT is a computer-based objective test conducted by NTA. It is composed of five sections, namely Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, General Awareness, Language Comprehension, and Innovation & Entrepreneurship. Each section carries 80 marks and has 20 questions. Every question is of 4 marks and there is a penalty of 1 mark for each incorrect answer. The best way to ensure a good CMAT score is to take the maximum number of mock tests.
CMAT 2023 is likely to be held in March/April 2023.
CMAT Mock Test 2023
Our mock tests are prepared by experts with many years of experience in coaching and mentoring students. These tests are made after in-depth research and analysis of the latest and previous years' trends. Besides, after the test, you will get a thorough analysis of your performance in various areas of the exam. Here, you can access CMAT mock test 2023:
Points to remember while solving CMAT Mock Tests
- Take plenty of Mock Tests- Numbers don’t define your preparation. But, yes, before sitting for the final CMAT exam, you would have to have a full preparation that includes plenty of mock tests. You cannot just be happy after taking two or three mock tests; you should be prepared well enough after taking atleast 30 to 40 different mock tests.
- Mock test are serious- Do not think that mock tests are just like any other test. These are created just like real CMAT tests, so you need to take them seriously. The candidate needs to take a lot of mock tests in probably a well-mimicked exam setting. CMAT mock tests are designed for a 3-hour time period to deal with it like a final test without any breaks. Create an environment that is like your actual entrance test so that you can work on your time management skills as well.
- Different Strategies- You should focus on trying out different strategies that works for them. With several hits and misses, you should be able to know what works best. Prioritize time management for several sections that you think are tough and focus on creating strategies to complete the CMAT final entrance exam within the given time frame.
- Mock test percentile score- It is said that the percentile score during mock tests can be misleading. So, don’t worry if the percentile score is not coming off well and don’t go into comfort zone if it is coming up too well. The percentile score for CMAT mock tests is a very misleading tactic, so it is advised don’t prepare your strategy according to that score. Instead, do so as per your test analysis of your weaknesses and strengths.
Mock tests simulate test-like conditions and help you to condition yourself for your best performance during the actual test. Our portal contains several Free CMAT Mock Tests to help you prepare well for the exam. Each test is accompanied by answer keys, detailed solutions, analyses etc.
Benefits of CMAT Mock Tests
Regular practice of mocks will help you to:
- Familiarize yourself with the screens, layout, and navigation as these mock tests are based on the actual CMAT online test.
- Get the real test feel with respect to time management and test-taking strategy.
- Know your strong and weak areas and work on them accordingly.
- Identify the topics under different areas, which need brushing up before the exam.
You must try to maintain the crucial balance between speed and accuracy in order to score well in the exam. Lastly, you should follow a proper CMAT preparation
plan for an effective performance.
FAQs about CMAT 2023
1. Is 1 month enough for CMAT?
CMAT can be prepared in one month, provided you already have a good knowledge of basic concepts. So, all you would need to do is practice the mock tests and brush up your GK.
2. Is CMAT difficult?
No, CMAT is quite moderate in difficulty level and easier compared to exams like CAT and XAT.
3. How many students applied for CMAT 2022?
Around 50,000-60,000 people applied for CMAT 2022.
4. Is calculator allowed in CMAT?
No, calculators are neither allowed nor provided during CMAT exam.
5. Can I give CMAT exam from home?
No, there is no such provision for CMAT. The candidates can take the exam at the designated centres only.