Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national-level computer-based management entrance test conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) India. In 2021, CMAT 2021 will be conducted in the fourth week of March 2021 or early April 2021. The CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges.
Candidates have to fulfill the following set of CMAT eligibility conditions to appear in the exam:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- The candidate must possess a recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline.
- The candidate must have obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
- Candidates in the Final year of their graduation (10+2 +3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2021-22 can also apply.
- There is no age limit for applying in the CMAT entrance exam.
- The online registration for CMAT 2021 will begin from 23rd December 2020 until March 02, 2021 with successful fee submission. . The courses offered by various institutes accepting CMAT scores include:
- PGDM-Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- MBA-Masters in Business Administration
- PGCM-Post Graduate Course in Management
The popular colleges which accept the CMAT score are:
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Institute for Financial Management and Research, Sri City
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune
- VIT Business School, Vellore
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
CMAT is an important exam as its score is accepted by various prestigious national-level and state-level MBA institutes. For more details on the CMAT eligibility criteria you can log on to cmat.nta.nic.in.
Note: Remember the CMAT 2021 entrance exam will be conducted in the fourth week of March 2021 or early April 2021. So check your eligibility before you apply and submit your online form.