CMAT is a management entrance test conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam is held in the month of January and the results are announced in February. CMAT paves the gateway to admission in AICTE-approved colleges. Clearly, the aspirants are keen to learn about their expected percentile in CMAT. To ease the task, here we bring you the percentile predictor for CMAT 2020.
CMAT Percentile Predictor
Your percentile in CMAT is subject to the following parameters: total number of people taking CMAT 2020, your performance/score with respect to other test takers, level of difficulty of the particular slot and sections. Based on the above variables, the predictor computes your probable percentile in the exam. It is best to use the predictor just after appearing in the exam. This will ensure a greater accuracy of your given information, resulting in a precise estimation of your percentile.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Percentile Predictor
Follow these steps to use the CMAT Percentile Predictor:
- Click on the given link for the ‘CMAT Percentile Predictor’. Do ‘Sign up’ if you are not a registered user.
- Once you have signed in, you will be required to fill the necessary details.
- Now, enter the number of attempts and a probable estimate of correct answers to get your overall and sectional percentile.
- After that, you can explore the B-school options as per your calculated percentile.
- Finally, you can enroll in the B-school counseling sessions and get the right guidance for applying to management colleges.
Remember that the percentile predictor tells you an approximate figure for your actual CMAT percentile. Additionally, some colleges may consider your sectional percentile in the exam. So, do feed the correct details in the predictor form.
Once the CMAT result
is out, you can expect to get calls from various B-schools for the next screening rounds. Besides the percentile, your profile and marks in the GD-PI determines your final admission in an institute.