The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the tentative dates for CMAT 2022 Exam. As per the tentative notification of CMAT 2022 schedule, the entrance test will be conducted in January 2022 in the form of a computer-based test mode. Previously, CMAT 2021 was held on 31 March 2021 in two shifts but for CMAT 2022, the details are yet to be notified. Thus, read the article to know more about the changes in the important dates for CMAT 2022.
Every year, National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts Common Management Admission Test (CMAT), a national level entrance examination as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. It is a three-hour computer based online test and the candidate has to fill the application form by visiting the official website. The candidate's ability is evaluated across various segments like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
The CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE- Approved University / Departments/ Affiliated Colleges.
The courses offered by various institutes accepting CMAT scores include:
- MBA-Masters in Business Administration
- PGCM-Post Graduate Course in Management
CMAT 2022 Tentative Important Dates
|CMAT 2022 Exam Details
||CMAT 2022 Dates
|CMAT Registration Start Date
|Last date to apply for CMAT 2022 Exam Registration
|Last Date of Successful Final Transaction of Fee
||To be notified
|Start date to download CMAT 2022 Admit Card
|Last date to download CMAT 2022 Admit Card
|Date of CMAT 2022 Exam
|Declaration of CMAT 2022 Result
- Candidates can apply for the examination through this website: cmat.nta.nic.in/.
- The CMAT exam is taken by around 50,000 candidates. Its importance is increasing with each passing year because of the growing number of CAT aspirants and cut-throat competition for B-school admissions.
- Admission to India’s best management colleges on the basis of CMAT 2022 would be on the basis of Cut Off for which the notification will be updated on the official website.
- In 2021, a new section was added to the examination, namely, Innovation & Entrepreneurship apart from other sections (Quant, Verbal, Logical, & G.K).
- It is necessary for a candidate to carry all the required documents to the CMAT examination center.
- CMAT 2022 is supposed to be an objective type questionnaire with 100 + 25 (optional) questions to be attempted by the candidate.
A quick overview of important facts about CMAT:
|Name of test
||Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
|CMAT 2021 Exam Conducting Body
||National Testing Agency (NTA)
|Number of MBA colleges under CMAT 2021
||Once in a year
|Annual Number of Test Takers
||Around 50,000 in 2020
|Pattern of Test
|Number of Questions
||100 + 25 (optional)
||3 hours + 30 minutes (optional)
||-1 for each wrong answer in MCQs
||Questions from Quant-DI, LR, Logical Comprehension and General Awareness + Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Optional paper for students opting for the subject)
|Mode of Conduct
||Computer-based (Online test)
||Exam Application Fee for Boys – Rs. 1600/-
Application Fee for Girls – Rs. 1000/-
Application Fee for EWS/OBC-NCL – Rs. 1000/-
Application Fee for SC/ST/PwD for boys – Rs. 800/-
Application Fee for SC/ST/PwD for girls- Rs. 700/-
Now you have a tentative idea about the CMAT exam date and CMAT 2022 notification. So you can plan your preparation in advance and perform your level best in the final battle.