XAT is a popular entrance exam conducted by Xavier Labour Relation Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur. Every year, the exam is held in the first week of January and the results are declared in the third/fourth week of January. XAT is a key to admission in top B-schools like XLRI, XIMB, IMT, etc. It is natural for candidates to get anxious about their performance in the exam. To assist you in a better way, our mentors have come up with percentile predictor for XAT 2020.
XAT Percentile Predictor
Your percentile in XAT is dependent on the following three factors: number of test takers in XAT 2020, difficulty level of the exam and your score with respect to other test takers. Based on these factors, the predictor will calculate your expected percentile. It is always better to make use of the predictor right after taking the exam. This will ensure a good accuracy of your estimated XAT percentile.
Steps for using Percentile Predictor
Given below are the steps for the correct usage of XAT Percentile Predictor:
- Click on the given link for the ‘XAT Percentile Predictor’. You will be asked to ‘sign up’ if you are not already registered.
- After you log in, you will be required to fill the basic details.
- Once you have entered the number of correct answers and attempted questions, you will learn about your overall and sectional XAT percentile.
- Next, you will have a glimpse of the college options you can expect calls from.
- Finally, you will be provided with B-school counseling sessions for applying to the top colleges.
Apart from the overall percentile, some B-schools consider your sectional percentile in XAT. You will get a probable figure of your actual XAT percentile with the help of predictor. So, do feed the accurate details in predictor form.
Once the XAT result
is declared, you will get calls from the expected B-schools for further selection rounds. In addition to the XAT percentile, your profile and score in the subsequent rounds play significant role in the final selection.