Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is conducted by the Symbiosis International University (SIU) every year in the month of December/January. SNAP is a gateway for admission into institutes affiliated to SIU. It is taken by over 60,000 candidates every year. Since 2020, there have been certain modifications in the system of SNAP, such as reduction in number of questions and time limit. Also, the candidates can appear twice for the exam, that is now conducted in three sessions (days).
SNAP is a speed-based test, where time management skills and smart thinking are essential elements for this exam. It is composed of 60 MCQs and the total time limit is 60 minutes. SNAP 2021
was held on 19 December 2021, 8 January and 16 January, 2022. Its result will be declared on 1 February, 2022.
Candidates can check their results/scorecard through online mode on the website by following the steps mentioned below.
How to download SNAP Score card?
SNAP 2021 result score card can be downloaded and printed from the official website of Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune. Follow these steps to access your scores:
- Click on the button ‘Snap Result’ below
- Login to the webpage you are redirected to
- Enter your SNAP ID and Password. Thereafter, you will see the result displayed on your screen.
- Download & Print your scorecard for future reference
NOTE: SNAP scorecard shows the marks obtained by you in each section as well as the total marks. It also states your overall percentile in the exam. If you have taken the exam twice, your marks in the both tests will be present in the scorecard, but the given percentile will correspond to the higher of the two scores.
What after your SNAP Result?
Applicants are shortlisted based on their SNAP Test score and are called for the next round of admission process by the Institutes which they registered for. The components of this round usually consist of Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interview (PI), and Written Ability Test (WAT). To clear these rounds, you need to work on your personality, soft skills, creative ability, communication skills, etc. The merit list is published on the website of the individual institutes. Candidates should keep the following points in mind during the admission process.
- Candidates are shortlisted for GE-PI-WAT round as per the overall SNAP cut off of the particular programmes. Accordingly, the candidates have to appear separately for the admission round of each programme they are selected for.
- Category-wise cut-offs are published on the website of the respective institute.
- The final list is prepared as per the weightage assigned to each parameter. Given below is the information regarding the same:
- Scaled down SNAP score (50%)
- Group Exercise (10%)
- Personal Interview (30%)
- Written Ability Test (10%)
SNAP cut-offs are set by the institutes as per the difficulty level of exam, number of test-takers, number of admission seats and the institute's ranking.