The Symbiosis National Aptitude test (SNAP) is conducted by the Symbiosis International University (SIU) once every year in the month of December. The SNAP Test 2018, to be conducted in December is mandatory for admissions into institutes affiliated to Symbiosis International University. With 150 questions to be solved in a limited time period of 120 minutes, time management skills and smart thinking are essential elements for this exam.
You can check your results by clicking on the link below :
Applicants are short-listed based on their SNAP Test score and are called for the next round of admission process by the Institutes which they registered for. The components of this round vary from institute to institute, and usually consist of Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI), with some colleges also conducting a Written Ability Test (WAT). The list of short-listed candidates is published on the website of the individual institutes. The SNAP Test scores out of 150 are scaled down to 50 and combined with the scores of second round to prepare the merit list for offering admission letters.
The next step after clearing the written exam is to clear the GD-PI round to get admission to your dream college. To master this area you need to practice for not just a single day, but on the regular basis as your personality, soft skills, creative ability, communication skills, etc are evaluated in this round.
Some tips that you should remember to perform well in these rounds are:
- GD Topics cover wide range of issues like current events, sports, politics, business news etc. So, make sure that you are updated with these vast arrays of topics.
- Practice as many mock GDs as you can. This will improve your performance on the actual day of group discussions.
- Personal interview is an opportunity to sell yourself. So, you should be very well prepared for it. Keep in mind that you should not boast about your name and credentials but express your academic, personal and professional accomplishments and intentions.
- Prepare answers beforehand, especially those related to your strengths and weaknesses, achievements, aims, etc.
- You should try to keep calm and should not panic during the GD/ PI Round.