The Symbiosis National Aptitude test (SNAP) is conducted by the Symbiosis International University (SIU) once every year in the month of December. SNAP Test 2019, conducted in December is mandatory for admissions into institutes affiliated to Symbiosis International University. With 110 questions to be solved in a limited time period of 120 minutes, time management skills and smart thinking are essential elements for this exam. The university declares the SNAP 2019 results in January 2020. Candidates can check their results/scorecard through online mode on the website by following the steps mentioned below.
How to download SNAP Score card
The SNAP 2019 result with score card can be downloaded and printed from the website of Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune. Follow these steps to access your scores:
- Click on the button ‘snap result’ below
- Login to the webpage you are redirected to
- Enter your SNAP ID and Password
- Download & Print your scorecard for future reference
What after your SNAP Result?
Applicants are short-listed based on their SNAP Test score and are called for the next round of admission process by the Institutes which they registered for. The components of this round vary from institute to institute, and usually consist of Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI), with some colleges also conducting a Written Ability Test (WAT). To master this area you need to practice for not just a single day, but on the regular basis as your personality, soft skills, creative ability, communication skills, etc are evaluated in this round. The list of short-listed candidates is published on the website of the individual institutes. The SNAP Test scores out of 150 are scaled down to 50 and combined with the scores of second round to prepare the merit list for offering admission letters. Candidates should keep the following points in mind during the admission process.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for GE-PI & WAT round based on their overall SNAP Percentile
- Category-wise cut off will be published on the website of the respective institute
- Final short-list will be based on the following Parameters
- Scaled down SNAP score (weightage 50)
- Group Exercise (weightage 10)
- Personal Interview (weightage 30)
- Written Ability Test (weightage 10)