Symbiosis International University (SIU) conducts the SNAP Test every year in order to shortlist candidates for MBA programs offered by various institutes affiliated with it. First of all, MBA aspirants need to register for the SNAP Test and then register with the institute for the course they are interested in. SNAP Test Cut offs are used to shortlist candidates for the next round, consisting of a Group Exercise, Personal Interview and in some cases, Essay Writing (WAT).
In order to devise a sound strategy for SNAP it is important to understand the exam pattern and the changes that have taken place over the years. This analysis will give you a clear picture of the exam and will help streamline your SNAP preparations. Following is an overview of the SNAP Test:
Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune will conduct Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) for admission to various Post Graduate Programs for the academic year 2019-21. The SNAP Test will be held in the 3rd week of December, 2018 in an online format. The registration for the same will start in the 2nd week of August, 2018 and go on till the last week of November 2018. Students can register online on snaptest.org
by paying a fee of Rs. 1,500.
|Online Registrations for SNAP commences||2nd week of August, 2018||snaptest.orgsiu.edu.in|
|SNAP Test Registration closes||Last week of November, 2018||snaptest.org|
|SNAP Test payment closes||Last week of November, 2018||snaptest.org|
|SNAP Test Admit Card available on website||1st week of December, 2018 to 3rd week of December, 2018||snaptest.org|
|SNAP Test 2018||3rd week of December, 2018||32 Cities|
|Announcement of Result||4th week of December, 2018||snaptest.org|
Simplified guidelines to register online for SNAP 2017 Free
- Know all about the registration process for SNAP 2017
- Things you need while applying such as important documents, photographs etc.
- Know all about the payment options while applying
The exam pattern is the same as 2016. Given below is the exam pattern for SNAP:
|Sections||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||40||40|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
- Graduate from any recognized/ statutory University or Institute with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- Programs which require specific discipline/ subject specialization need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
- The candidates who have completed their qualifying degree from any foreign university or the institution must obtain the equivalent certificate from the AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
- All foreign degrees/ qualifications to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any program of SIU.
Following is a list of institutes that accept SNAP Scores. In addition to applying for SNAP, students need to register for each institute they are interested in. Kindly visit the individual institutes' website to know more about their eligibility and registration process.
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM - Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resources Development (SCMHRD)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM)
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC - Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM - Nashik)
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT)
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru
- Symbiosis School of Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SSMC, Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)