Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is a national-level entrance test for admission into MBA programmes offered by 15 Symbiosis colleges. It is a computer-based test held in the month of December/January.
The official notification for SNAP 2022
is released in August 2022. Since 2020, SNAP is being conducted in three sessions (three exam dates) and the candidates can appear in all sessions.
In this article, you will learn about the complete process for SNAP 2022 application and related information.
SNAP 2022 Registration: Overview
SNAP application form has to be filled online at snaptest.org
. Also, if you wish to take the exam twice, you have to register for both dates in the same form. SNAP 2022 registrations start on 4 August and close by 24 November, 2022.
The application process follows three main steps as given below:
- New user registration
- Filling the Application Form
- Fee Payment
Remember the SNAP application form is only accepted after paying up the fee for the SNAP entrance exam.
SNAP 2022 Application Fee
While registering for SNAP exam, you can also choose your preferred MBA programmes and institutes. So, it is important that you are aware of the eligibility criteria of the respective courses. The given table displays fee for SNAP 2022:
|SNAP registration fee
||Rs. 1950/- per test
|MBA Programme Fee
||Rs.1000/- per MBA programme
SNAP form Fee payment and MBA programme Fee payment can be made online through Billdesk Payment Gateway/ Indian Bank Payment Gateway or paid through Demand draft. Both the test registration and programme fee are non-transferable and non-refundable.
SNAP 2022 Registration: Detailed Procedure
Here is the Step-by-Step Guide for SNAP registration:
- Register online on the official SNAP website. Stay mindful of the registration dates and apply before the last date.
- Provide your correct name, birthday, mobile /phone number and Email id. Once these details are registered, they are difficult to change and impossible to correct after the registration is complete.
- Choose your preferred test city/center and the given dates.
- Indicate your preferred MBA programmes and institutes
- Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo(not more than three months old) at the time of Online Registration for SNAP Test.
- Pay the required fee and check your details carefully before the final submission.
NOTE: In case you choose to pay through DD, you will have to get one from a Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat”, to be payable at Pune. For this, Take a print of the payment advice form, submit the DD Details, sign it and send it with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat at:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat,
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram : Lavale, Tal : Mulshi, Dist : Pune - 412115
Phone : +91-20-61936226/27
Once the Symbiosis Test Secretariat authenticates the details of Demand Draft, you will get an email confirming the payment.
Important Things to Know
- Except for changing test city preferences no other changes will be made in the online application form after the SNAP registration closing date.
- The registrations for the programme(s) of different institutes may remain open even after the closing of the payment for SNAP 2022, but make sure that you check the details for your preferred programme(s) and pay before the specified last date of that particular course and institute.
- Candidates can choose three test cities as their preference, and the allotment will be done as per the availability of test centers there.
Lastly, save or print a copy of your application form and fee payment slip and keep it for future reference.