Get to know all about the essential information related to the registration, application process and fees that you need to pay for the SNAP 2020 exam.
Symbiosis National Aptitude or SNAP entrance exam is an important National Level MBA Entrance test for admission into the 16 Symbiosis MBA colleges accepting that accept the SNAP exam 2020 score. The SNAP exam will be conducted online as a computer-based test same as the last year.
The SNAP exam registration for 2020 will begin in third week of August 2020 tentatively post which the SNAP registration would remain open for approximately 90 days. Visit the official SNAP exam website snaptest.org
to complete your SNAP 2020 online registration.
SNAP 2020 Registration dates
On the basis of last years dates, we have come up with a tentative timeline for you to complete the registration process before the deadline.
|Online Registrations for SNAP commences
||Third week of August 2020, (tentatively)
|SNAP Test Registration closes
||Fourth week of November, 2020, (tentatively)
|SNAP Test payment closes
|| Fourth week of November 2020
The SNAP application form is available online
The SNAP form is no longer available offline so go to the SNAP exam website and fill up you’re the form online and your SNAP online registration is complete in a matter of minutes.
However, the SNAP application form is only accepted after paying up the fee for the SNAP entrance exam.
SNAP Exam Fee
It's important to remember that without paying for your SNAP application form your online Registration, will not be complete.
Get an idea of what the fees will be for the SNAP 2020 entrance exam from the table below (tentative information):
|SNAP registration fee online or by DD
||Rs. 1750+ GST+ payment gateway/DD charges
|MBA Programme application Fee
||Rs.1000/- per MBA programme
To be paid through SNAP website
How and where to pay SNAP application form Fee:
- SNAP form Fee payment and MBA programme Fee payment can be made online through Billdesk Gateway/ Axis Bank Gateway / Indian Bank Gateway
- SNAP application form fees can also be paid via Demand Draft from any Nationalised bank and to be submitted to Symbiosis Test Secretariat at SIU, Pune.
- The SNAP registration process and application fee payment for the MBA programmes in Symbiosis institutes has been made even more straightforward. All candidate need do now is pay the SNAP application form Fee for the MBA Programme through SNAP Test website itself.
Remember that the SNAP 2020 fee includes the payment for the SNAP application form and SNAP online registration.
To ensure that nothing goes wrong make sure to triple check and see if the information you have filled is 100 % accurate. Also, check the procedure of MBA Programme Application Fee Payment.
Candidates also need to register for the SNAP 2020 entrance exam and also register with the institutes offering their choice of programmes by paying separate registration fees per programme per institute.
Be sure to get the details right and as the SNAP registration fee is not refundable.
Understand the SNAP online registration.
A few important Guidelines for SNAP online registration process (tentative information).
- Register online on the SNAP Test website from August third week of 2020 onwards.
- Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo(not more than three months old) at the time of Online Registration for SNAP Test.
- Provide your correct name, birthday, mobile /phone number and Email id. Once these details are registered, they are difficult to change and impossible to correct after the registration is complete.
- Except for changing test city preferences no other changes will be made in the online application form. After the SNAP registration closing date, no changes will be permitted.
- However, the registrations for the programme(s) of different institutes may remain open even after the closing of the payment for SNAP 2020. So make sure that you check the details for your preferred programme(s) and pay before the specified last date of that particular course and institute.