Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test is meant for admission into MBA programmes offered by affiliated institutes of Symbiosis International University. It is conducted in computer-based mode in the month of December/January.
SNAP is an objective test that mainly focuses on General English, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation / Data Sufficiency and Analytical/ Logical Reasoning. One needs to have a clear idea of the kind of questions that have been asked in this exam in order to do well in the exam. The best way to get a clear idea of the exam pattern and level of difficulty of questions is solving previous year papers. To ease your preparation, our experts have curated an eBook consisting of actual SNAP papers
This eBook contains over 10 SNAP previous question papers with answer key and detailed explanations. Download the E-book here:
Why to solve SNAP Previous Year Papers?
Students need to solve previous year papers as they give a fair idea of the level of difficulty of the questions and the areas from which maximum questions can be asked. Since SNAP is a speed-based test, practice is the key to scoring well in the exam. Besides, not all questions have standard solutions and formulae, which makes it all the more important to solve previous year papers.
Further, after taking these tests, you must analyze your performance in all the sections. This way, you will learn about your weak and strong areas. You must remember that without the correct knowledge of the various concepts; only practice will not be fruitful.
Solving previous year papers on a regular basis will help you in the following ways:
- Previous year papers help you to know the SNAP paper pattern, it's type of questions and the marking scheme of the paper well.
- One of the advantages of solving the previous year papers is that of time management. A proper tap on the time is the most crucial step while taking exam as it can make or mar your performance in the exam. Since there are no sectional time limits in SNAP, you must devise a smart strategy for maximising your score.
- An important point is to focus on the trends of questions, level of difficulty and the structure while solving the papers as it will give you a thorough idea about the changing scenario of the test paper.
- SNAP previous year papers will give you a clear picture of the expected topics from the past and also will make you aware about your strong and weak areas.
- Practicing papers will enhance your productivity and will boost the efficiency and confidence level.