Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test is the first step for MBA aspirants to get into their dream B-School. Clearing the SNAP Test is a mandatory step for students who want to pursue MBA in any of the 14 campuses of SIU and other affiliated institutes. The next step is the group exercise, personal interview and in some cases, an essay writing round. Various areas tested in the SNAP test are General English, General Awareness, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation / Data Sufficiency and Analytical/ Logical Reasoning. One needs to have a clear idea of the kind of questions that have been asked in this exam in order to do well in the exam. The best way to get a clear idea of the exam pattern and level of difficulty of questions is solving previous year papers. Download the E-book with Actual Previous Year SNAP Question Papers. This E-book contains SNAP 2013,2014 and 2015 question papers with answer key and detailed explanations.
In the SNAP Test, 150 questions have to be answered in 120 minutes. So, time management is of utmost importance. Students need to solve previous year papers as they give a fair idea of the level of difficulty of the questions and the areas from which maximum questions can be asked. Practice is the key to scoring well in the SNAP test. SNAP aspirants should try to solve as many previous year papers and Mock Tests based on previous year papers.
The next step after taking these tests is to analyze your performance in all the sections. After knowing your weak and strong areas, you must revise the topics you are found weak in. You must remember that without the correct knowledge of the various concepts; only practice will not be fruitful.
Solving previous year papers on a regular basis will help you in the following ways:
- Previous year papers help you to know the pattern, type of questions and the marking scheme of the paper well. There is a great chance that this year’s paper will be based on the previous year pattern.
- One of the advantages of solving the previous year papers is that of time management. A proper tap on the time is the most crucial step while taking exam as it can make or mar your performance in the exam.
- An important point is to focus on the trends of questions, level of difficulty and the structure while solving the papers as it will give you a thorough idea about the changing scenario of the test paper.
- SNAP previous year papers will give you a clear picture of the expected topics from the past and also will make you aware about your strong and weak areas.
- Practicing papers will enhance your productivity and will boost the efficiency and confidence level.