Looking for a proper Snap book for the upcoming SNAP exam?
You have come to the right place!While there are so many lists of ideal books to prepare for SNAP out there, one rarely comes across a complete list all in one place. We have found the best SNAP preparation books that will help you dominate all the sections of the SNAP entrance exam with ease.
Leave all the confusion behind and take a look at the top SNAP preparation books hand-picked by the experts.
SNAP eBooks by Hitbullseye
Considering the needs of aspirants, our expert faculty has collated comprehensive eBooks for SNAP preparation. These books shed a light on the fundamental and advanced concepts of all the crucial topics of SNAP. Moreover, you will be equipped with a good number of practice questions to bolster your proficiency in each topic. Some of the eBooks lay a special emphasis on the tips, shortcuts and strategy for SNAP-specific questions. Download these eBooks and ace your SNAP exam.
Books for General English
This section generally has questions from the following areas: Verbal Reasoning, Vocabulary and Grammar. Many aspirants have found this to be a relatively easy section in SNAP.
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay: This book has amazing tips, sample questions, solved examples and a sound strategy to tackle various types of RC & Verbal Ability questions.
- Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability for the CAT and other MBA Entrance Exams By Sujit Kumar: You will find numerous study material as this book is a comprehensive guide that will help you improve your verbal abilities and prepare for the SNAP 2021 exam.
- Target SNAP (English) by Disha Publications: This book is explicitly made for SNAP aspirants and will give you in-depth insight into how to crack the SNAP exam with targeted practice. Also, make sure to check out these books that will help you build a strong vocabulary:
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Barron’s Pocket Guide to Vocabulary
A particular favourite of the SNAP paper setters are questions on 'Kangaroo Words'. A kangaroo word is one that contains letters of another word, in order, with the same meaning. For example, the word 'allocate' contains the word 'allot'. For more such pairs, you can refer to the list of Kangaroo Words given in our Vocab Builder
Books for Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
The SNAP exam gives a heavy weightage on Arithmetic questions. Data Sufficiency is tricky on the other hand with it being absent from the exam in 2009 and 2011. But relax and don’t stress it the questions asked are quite straightforward.
- How to prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT by Arun Sharma: You will get more than 40 test papers with complete solutions as well as previous years SNAP papers in this book.
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Ability for CAT – TMH Publication: This book covers all the past as well as probable questions of DI along with tricks to handle each type of question.
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggarwal: This book is a favourite and it covers all the major topics of quant. You will also get solutions for over 5000+ questions along with various memory-based questions as per the latest trend of SNAP.
Books for Analytical & Logical Reasoning
The Analytical and logical reasoning section, along with GK, can make or break your success when it comes to the SNAP entrance exam. The following books were compiled with the aim to give you a simple approach to handle complex topics and questions:
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning Book by R S Aggrawal
- Logical Reasoning book by Arihant Publication
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT by Arun Sharma
Some other books for SNAP Preparation
- Map the SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test: 5 mock tests and sample papers by Arihant
- SNAP Guide by Ramesh publication house
- Map the SNAP Test by Arihant
When preparing for the SNAP 2021 entrance exam apart from reading these books make sure to take mocks regularly. This will help you to get acquainted with the actual exam and boost your performance on the big day.