Before you register for the SNAP 2021 exam, do make sure to check if you are eligible to do so!
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is the MBA entrance test for admission to 16 Symbiosis institutes across India. The institute's award MBA degree of Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune.
SIU Pune determines the SNAP Exam Eligibility before SNAP exam every year. Apart from the ensuring their SNAP 2021 Eligibility, the candidates appearing in SNAP exam also have to check the Institute Level Eligibility Criteria which can be different from the SNAP Exam Eligibility 2021.
Aspirants must check the SNAP eligibility criteria 2021 before applying for the exam. The application process for SNAP 2021 will start from the second week of August 2021.
The SNAP eligibility criteria for 2021 are as follows based on the earlier notifications. But it is advised that students need to validate this information after the official release of notification for the year 2021.
- You must be a Graduate from any recognised/statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- Programmes which require specific discipline/ subject specialisation need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
- Specialisation offered by different Symbiosis Institutes like SSSS, Pune; SIHS Pune; SCIT Pune; SITM Pune; SCMHRD Pune; SIOM Nashik have their separate eligibility criteria and you should check that on the Institutes website.
- For admission to MBA Infrastructure Management at SCMHRD or MBA Operations Management at SIOM Nashik, You must be an engineering graduate.
- You must have studied Mathematics till class 12 to become eligible for MBA at SCIT and so on.
- A candidate who has completed a qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- all foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU. Evaluation Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) issues equivalence certificate for foreign degrees/qualifications. For more information, visit the official website: aiu.ac.in
Few points to remember while applying for SNAP 2021 entrance exam:
SNAP eligibility can be a bit tricky, so go through this list and make sure you check all the boxes before proceeding to register for the SNAP exam.
- If you are not eligible to apply to the MBA programme of your preferred Symbiosis institute, your SNAP application and exam fee will not be refunded by the Test conducting authority.
- So, ensure your SNAP exam eligibility before applying for SNAP 2021 exam and also the institute level SNAP 2021 eligibility before making payment of SNAP exam fee and Institute application fee.
- Symbiosis International University expects the candidates to check the SNAP eligibility of the respective Symbiosis Institutes as to apply for the institute level MBA programme you have to go to the official SNAP website(snaptest.org).
- The SNAP 2021 Exam eligibility does not ensure the MBA Programme Eligibility for all the Symbiosis colleges.
Let’s explore an exception to the rule
The SNAP 2021 entrance exam eligibility is 50% marks in graduation and your Institute level SNAP eligibility for SIBM Pune, or SIBM Bangalore is also 50% marks. However, if you don’t have an engineering degree or didn’t pass Mathematics in class 12, you won't be able to apply for admission to SIOM Nashik, SCMHRD MBA Infrastructure Management or SCIT.
- For admission to all of the Symbiosis institutes the application has to be submitted on the SNAP website. Make sure you do so only after checking the SNAP exam eligibility for 2021 concerning the Symbiosis Institute Level Eligibility for the MBA programmes.
For a more detailed timeline for SNAP 2021 exam click here snaptest.org