Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is an entrance test for admission to MBA programmes of 15 Symbiosis institutes across India. The exam is conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune. SNAP is held in December/January every year.
SNAP 2022 registrations
begin from August. Before applying for the exam, the candidates must check SNAP 2022 eligibility criteria.
SNAP is a computer-based test designed to check the general aptitude of the candidate. From 2020, the exam is being scheduled for three days and the candidates are allowed to sit for all three sessions. SNAP is mainly a speed-based test and involves questions based on fundamental concepts only. The official SNAP notification
is released in August.
SNAP Eligibility Criteria 2022
SIU Pune determines the eligibility requirements for SNAP exam. Over the years, the criteria for appearing in SNAP has remained nearly same. Given below are the main conditions for SNAP 2022:
- You must be a Graduate from any recognised/statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- Final year students can also apply for SNAP.
- If you are a foreign national who has obtained qualifications from a Foreign University, you must get an equivalence certificate from AIU (Association of Indian Universities). Before seeking admission to any programme of SIU, the candidate needs to get all his/her foreign degrees/ qualifications verified from AIU. Evaluation Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) issues equivalence certificate for foreign degrees/qualifications. For more information, visit the official website: aiu.ac.in
- Apart from the basic criteria, certain institutes place additional requirements for their MBA programmes. For instance, in order to apply for MBA (Infrastructure Management) at SCMHRD or MBA (Operations Management) at SIOM Nashik, you must be an engineering graduate. Similarly, you must have studied Mathematics till class 12th to become eligible for MBA at SCIT and so on.
- There are no age restrictions for appearing in SNAP.
Note that if you are not eligible to apply to the MBA programme of your preferred Symbiosis institute, your SNAP application and exam fee will not be refunded by the Test conducting authority. So, ensure your SNAP exam eligibility before applying for SNAP 2022 exam and also the institute level SNAP 2022 eligibility before making payment of SNAP exam fee and Institute application fee.
For a more detailed programme-wise criteria, you can checkout snaptest.org
or visit the official sites of individual institutes.