SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is a management entrance test conducted by Symbiosis International University. Every year, the exam is held in the month of December and the result is announced in January. SNAP is the foremost criteria for admission in reputed colleges like SIBM, SCMHRD, SIOM, etc. Candidates are obviously anxious to know if their performance meets the criteria of prospective B-schools. Hence, our mentors have provided you with percentile predictor for SNAP 2020.
SNAP Percentile Predictor
SNAP Percentile is dependent on the following main factors: number of candidates in SNAP 2020, your score relative to other candidates, difficulty level of that particular slot and sections. The predictor will calculate your probable percentile based on the above factors. You need to use the predictor promptly after taking the exam. The accuracy of your expected percentile is decided by the accuracy of your stated number of attempts and correct answers.
Steps to use the Percentile Predictor
Given below are the steps for the correct usage of SNAP Percentile Predictor:
- Click on the given link for the ‘SNAP Percentile Predictor’. You are required to ‘sign up’ if you are not already registered.
- Once you log in, you need to fill the requisite details.
- Now, enter your number of attempts and correct answers to get your overall and sectional SNAP percentile.
- Next, you can explore about the B-school options you have.
- Finally, you will be given expert guidance for applying to your dream colleges.
Percentile predictor gives an approximate figure of your actual SNAP percentile. Remember to feed the right details in the predictor.
After the SNAP result
is out, you can expect calls from the prospective colleges for further selection rounds. Apart from the percentile, your profile and score in the GE/GD/WAT/interview play a crucial role in the final selection.