SNAP is a national level entrance exam conducted by Symbiosis International University. The exam is held in the month of December every year. SNAP serves as a ticket to reputed B-schools like SIBM, SCMHRD, SIOM, etc. Almost 50000 MBA aspirants appear for the exam annually. The difficulty level of SNAP is slightly less than CAT, XAT and a few other management tests. With the increasing number of MBA aspirants, SNAP offers a tough competition for the limited admission seats. Here, coaching classes play an important role.
Today, majority of the exam aspirants are working or pursuing their graduation. It is not feasible to start from scratch and prepare without any guidance. SNAP requires 5-6 months of dedicated preparation. This can be made possible by the right assistance of experts and experienced mentors. There are numerous institutes for SNAP preparation. These institutes intend to prepare students with modern pedagogical techniques. At Hitbullseye, we have designed complete SNAP coaching classes for your preparation. In this article, you will learn about the main features of our SNAP coaching classes.
Why to go for Online Coaching?
It is extremely difficult to imagine our life without technology. The increasing demand of Online Coaching is another proof of it. Today, entrance exams have become trickier then ever. In this scenario, it is not easy to prepare when you have a busy schedule. Not surprisingly, working professionals and college-going students opt for SNAP online coaching courses. Given points explain the reasons to prefer online classes:
- Online classes save a good amount of time that is otherwise wasted in commuting to coaching centres. In another way, you also progress faster than in traditional classes.
- Online Coaching gives priority to your comfort and convenience. You can learn at your own pace, anywhere and anytime. For live classes, you can choose the suitable batch timings. The complete lessons are available to you at all times and at any place. Furthermore, you can study the online lessons any number of times.
- Generally, you will find online courses cost you lesser than the classroom coaching.
- With online coaching, you will come across aspirants from all parts of the country. In other words, online courses encourage a wide-ranging peer learning. This maintains your motivation level and lets you know your comparative performance.
Essential Features of our SNAP Online Coaching
Bringing the needs of different aspirants under one canopy, we have devised all-inclusive online courses for SNAP preparation. The courses encompass all the topics of SNAP Syllabus and provide exhaustive preparatory material collated by our expert faculty. Moreover, you can take a free demo to have a glimpse of the online course. Once you are comfortable with the various features of online coaching, you can decide upon the course you want to buy. Below points illustrate the key features of our online coaching for SNAP:
- The course covers extensive study material via recorded video lectures, ebooks, assignments, etc. for every chapter. You can go through the video lectures any number of times. In addition the academic material, you will get to know about the strategy and shortcuts for various types of SNAP questions.
- Interactive live classes are held on all the basic concepts of SNAP. You can enroll in the weekend or weekday batch as per our preference. Besides, there will be some doubt sessions for advanced tips and tricks.
- You can monitor your progress with the sectional and chapterwise and national level mock tests. The national level test series will give you a good estimate of your rank in the competition. After attempting each test, it is recommended that you check the detailed analysis of all sections.
- Lastly, we will provide you guidance through our 24X7 discussion groups. Here, you can get your doubts clarified from our experts as well as have discussion with your fellow competitors. After the test, you can join our GDPI courses and groups for B-Schools counseling.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding SNAP Online Coaching
Online coaching courses are a relatively new thing. Aspirants often have doubts regarding its credibility. Here, we answer some of frequently asked questions related to SNAP Online Coaching.
- Can the Online Coaching cover the entire SNAP syllabus?
Definitely. The course includes video/live lectures, ebooks, tests, etc. for each topic of SNAP syllabus. You can revise your lessons any number of times.
- What are live classes?
Live classes/lectures are real-time classes conducted by our expert faculty. These are not pre-recorded videos but designed to imitate a true classroom experience. After you login into the course page, you will see a ‘live class’ category along with its start time. The live lecture will run only during the mentioned times. During the live class, you will find a Chat Box window where you can ask your doubts/questions. The faculty member will answer your queries during the class session.
Further, there is an Interactive Whiteboard that allows the teachers to showcase sample problems and solve them in real time. In case your doubts remain unanswered, you can post them in discussion groups and they will be addressed by our faculty.
- If I am unable to attend a live class, how do I make up for it?
Every live lecture will be available on your hitbullseye dashboard after two days. However, you won’t be able to ask your doubts while viewing the recording of a live lecture. Additionally, we share the schedule on the course page in advance so that you do not miss your live lectures.
- If I have bought more than one online course, can I utilize both of them from the same account?
Yes, you can access the content of both courses from the same account. However, you will need to make payment separately by clicking on the payment link of each course page.
- Is my payment secure enough?
Yes, we take your security extremely seriously. For your payments, we use PayU, PayTM and GooglePay, three trusted payment gateways. Your payment is made through these gateways and never ever touches our servers. If you pay by credit or debit card, we never store your credit/debit number or your security code (CVV code).
- What are the technical specifications for accessing the online course?
There are no particular technical specifications to access the course. You just need a laptop/desktop/mobile/tablet with a decent internet connection.
- Will I be able to study the course on my mobile phone?
Yes, you can access your course contents simply by logging in the course page (as per details sent in the welcome mail).
- Is the Online Coaching adequate to crack SNAP?
Yes, definitely. Our SNAP Online Coaching is intricately designed to replicate physical classrooms. The courses aim to provide complete hand-holding to students, at every step of their preparation. The pre-assessment tests will allow you to gauge your proficiency level in a particular topic. The conceptual video/live lectures and ebooks will help you gain a good conceptual clarity. In the live lectures and discussion groups, you can interact with teachers just like in an actual classroom. Finally, mock tests’ analysis will let you monitor your progress and aid in further improvement.
- What are differences in the content of Online and Classroom Coaching?
No. The online courses incorporate the same faculty, syllabus, material and resources. The only difference is that with Live Online Classes, students do not physically visit a classroom. However, it is live and interactive, ensuring the same quality of preparation.
The online courses are delivered in several batches of different timings no matter where you are. Everything else including the flow of lectures, topics and subjects covered remain the same. As for the cost, the online courses are priced almost a quarter of what most in-person courses cost.