NMAT is a national entrance test conducted by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council). It is held in a 70-day testing window from October to December. NMAT serves as a gateway to admission in top B-schools in India and abroad. This exam is set on the lines of global practices and devised to bring out the best abilities of the candidates.
NMAT is an objective test, held in two modes: computer-based at test centers and online proctored at home. Besides, a candidate can take the exam thrice in a given testing year. NMAT offers adequate flexibility in the choice of test dates, slots, and centers. No doubt, more and more students are opting for it. After the exam, the aspirants are eager to know if their performance fulfils the criteria set by management colleges.
To simplify your task, we bring you the percentile predictor for NMAT 2022.
NMAT Percentile Predictor
NMAT percentile is dependent upon three main parameters: number of candidates in NMAT 2022, your performance relative to other candidates, difficulty level of the particular slot and sections. Based on these parameters, the predictor will calculate your probable percentile. Also, it is prudent that you use the predictor promptly after taking the exam. This will increase the accuracy of your calculated percentile.
How to use NMAT Percentile Predictor?
The following steps will help in the right usage of NMAT Percentile Predictor:
- Click on the given link for the ‘NMAT Percentile Predictor’. You need to ‘sign up’ if you are not already registered.
- Once you have logged in, fill the required details.
- Thereafter, you need to enter your number of attempts and a probable number of correct answers. Accordingly, the predictor will compute your overall and sectional percentile.
- In the next step, you can look through the list of college options displayed as per your percentile.
- Finally, you will be provided with expert guidance and B-school counseling for applying to your dream B-schools.
Percentile predictor estimates an approximate figure of your actual percentile. Additionally, some B-schools shortlist candidates on the basis of their sectional percentile as well. So, do remember to feed the right details in the predictor.
Post the declaration of NMAT result
, you will be called by expected colleges for further admission rounds. Lastly, your percentile, profile and score in WAT/GE/interview will determine your final selection.