Graduates prepare for MBA entrances like CAT, XAT, CMAT, SNAP etc. to secure a seat in top colleges of Mysore. To work in an MNC is a dream of many aspirants, and one should possess a management degree. Students can pursue an MBA in marketing, finance, operations, human resource etc. Depending upon one’s area of interest, one can do specialization in any one of the fields mentioned above. Some other parameters like admission criterion, placements, fee expenditure etc. are taken into account while seeking admission in an MBA college in Mysore. This article will benefit those students who are intending to do post-graduation from top colleges of MBA of Mysore.
Some of the parameters we used to judge these MBA colleges included:-
- Faculty Experience
- Industry Exposure
- University Collaborations
- Physical Infrastructure
- Average Package
Our industry experts with more than 20 years of experience have rated these top MBA colleges on the above factors, and this quantitative data has been then supplemented with qualitative factors such as student feedback, faculty accessibility etc. to give you one of the best B-school ranking lists available online.
MBA colleges in Mysore accepting CAT, XAT, CMAT and GMAT scores:-
- As a management aspirant, you should be aware of the list of best MBA colleges that accept CAT, XAT or GMAT scores for the final intake of students in the two-year management program.
- One of the best MBA colleges in this city is SDM Institute For Mgt. Development. It accepts CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/NMAT scores for the enrollment of students to their Post Graduate Programme in Management.
- A unique feature about SDMIMD is that it is associated with many acclaimed foreign universities and institutes. This interface with such acclaimed foreign institutes helps the students to be updated with the current trends in the corporate world. Also, such student exchange programmes give an edge to the students during final placements.
- One of the best MBA colleges in Mysore, SDMIMD believes in providing its students education par excellence with a global outlook.
- SDIMD, one of the top MBA institutes, fosters excellence in management, innovation and entrepreneurship for the development of society as a whole.
Mysore – Preferred city to pursue Management Programs (MBA)
Let’s have a look at the reasons:-
- Epicenter for various business activities:-
After Bangalore, Mysore has gained prominence in the IT sector, thus making it an ideal investment destination. The state government’s initiative to work on the Bangalore-Mysore infrastructure corridor has opened avenues for business development. The tourism industry, information technology exports, forest-based industries are the major contributors to the economic growth of this city. Some of the major companies that have their industrial set up in Mysore are Larsen & Toubro Infotech, Infosys, and Wipro have generated a lot of employment opportunities for the youth.
- Immense career opportunities for Management students:-
A youth equipped with requisite skill and knowledge will have innumerable opportunities for growth in Mysore. The industrial development areas of this city are Metagalli, Hootagalli and Hebbal have many prominent industries. Mysore is also known as the cultural capital of Karnataka and it is emerging as an IT hub.
Let’s have a look at the fee structure and the average salary structure of various colleges:-
Top MBA colleges in Mysore - Fee structure and average salary (subject to revision):-
Name of Colleges
Avg. Placement Salary
SDM Institute For Mgt. Development
Rs 10.7 Lakhs (total fees)
Rs 7.14 LPA ( approx.)
The best business colleges in India are the ones which offer management education that keeps pace with Global MBA environment. The management colleges should have either been accredited with one or more international accreditations or should be in the process of being awarded with it. These top colleges have a unique pedagogy and highly qualified faculty; the students at the best MBA colleges in India get consistently higher average placements year after year as they become industry ready.
The top ranking MBA colleges include not only the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) but also some of the other university-affiliated and private MBA colleges which are doing much better than many of the newer IIMs. The best MBA colleges and a number of IIMs have a similar fee structure, but some of the newer IIMs placements, IIM Admission process and the IIMs average salary in placement tend to lag behind in a number of these best MBA colleges. This exhaustive list of top colleges to pursue your management education from has been compiled after comprehensive research of MBA universities and colleges by our panel of experts.
Therefore, we recommend that first analyze as to what are the parameters which are important for you and then decide the college which caters to these parameters. Most importantly, you have to give in 100% to achieve your goal. All the best !!!