To work as a manager in a firm, individuals should possess the requisite skill set. After obtaining an MBA degree from a reputed college, individuals are better placed to face the challenges of the corporate world. MBA entrances, for instance, CAT, SNAP, XAT CMAT are quite difficult, and students need to prepare for these in a very systematic manner. Students seeking admission in an MBA college in Allahabad also has to keep in mind the fee structure, admission criteria, final placement records etc. of different colleges. Students will get to know important information about top MBA college in Allahabad.
Some of the parameters we used to judge these MBA colleges included:-
- Faculty Experience
- Industry Exposure
- University Collaborations
- Physical Infrastructure
- Average Package
MBA colleges in Allahabad accepting CAT, XAT, CMAT and GMAT scores:-
- As a management aspirant, you should be aware of the list of best MBA colleges that accept CAT, XAT or GMAT scores for the final intake of students in the two-year management program.
- One of the best MBA colleges is IIIT (Department of Management Studies). The Department of Management Studies was established in the year 2004.
- For the enrollment to the MBA programme, this premier institute accepts CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT scores followed by personal interview. This is the IT era, the need for managers, who are well versed with the technological developments, has grown many times.
- One of the top MBA colleges in Allahabad, it prepares students in many fields like aligning technology goals to organizational goals.
- Further, the institute endeavours to impart industry-relevant education and students are made to learn how to design client-server applications, develop data communication and networking strategies.
Allahabad– Preferred city to pursue Management Programs (MBA)
Let’s have a look at the reasons:-
- Epicenter for various business activities:-
Allahabad is known for glass and wire-based industry. Major sectors that contribute to the economic growth of this city are tourism, fishing and agriculture. Some of the companies, for instance, Geep Industries, Triveni Sheet Glass Ltd, IFFCO, Raymond Synthetics, Hindustan Cable Ltd, to name a few, have their industrial operations in this city. As Triveni Sangam is in Allahabad, it caters to several tourists who visit this place and thereby making Allahabad a major tourist destination. Baidynath Ayurveda, an old and a very famous Ayurveda company, has its manufacturing unit located in the industrial area (Naini) of this city. It has provided a lot of employment opportunities for management graduates.
- Vast career opportunities for Management students:-
Allahabad is well connected to other industrial towns and other major cities of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Allahabad has two main industrial areas known as Naini and Phulpur which has several public and private sector companies. Development in the infrastructure sector has opened many avenues for investment and employment in this city. Apart from this, there are many small and medium scale industries. Many agro-based industries have their industrial setups in Allahabad. Availability of raw material, skilled and unskilled workforce, good infrastructure, access to market facilities are some of the factors that make this city an ideal place for investment and growth. Allahabad is a major marketing centre for neighbouring towns and districts of eastern Uttar Pradesh and northern Madhya Pradesh.
Let’s have a look at the fee structure and the average salary structure of various colleges:-
MBA colleges in Allahabad- Fee structure and average salary (subject to revision):-
Name of Colleges
Avg. Placement Salary
Indian Institute of Information Technology
Rs.69,400 (Annual fees)
Rs 15.7 LPA
The best business colleges in India are the ones which offer management education that keeps pace with Global MBA environment. The management colleges should have either been accredited with one or more international accreditations or should be in the process of being awarded with it. These top colleges have a unique pedagogy and highly qualified faculty; the students at the best MBA colleges in India get consistently higher average placements year after year as they become industry ready.
The top ranking MBA colleges include not only the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) but also some of the other university-affiliated and private MBA colleges which are doing much better than many of the newer IIMs. The best MBA colleges and a number of IIMs have a similar fee structure, but some of the newer IIMs placements, IIM Admission process and the IIMs average salary in placement tend to lag behind in a number of these best MBA colleges. This exhaustive list of top colleges to pursue your management education from has been compiled after comprehensive research of MBA universities and colleges by our panel of experts.
Therefore, we recommend that first analyze as to what are the parameters which are important for you and then decide the college which caters to these parameters. Most importantly, you have to give in 100% to achieve your goal. All the best !!!