Job opportunities for management graduates have increased due to industrialization and globalization. Prominent MNCs have their industrial setups in major cities of India, thus providing ample job opportunities to qualified youth. Acquiring an MBA from a good institution, an individual can aim to get a decent job. An MBA degree not only guarantees a decent job, thus fulfilling one’s financial needs but also empowers the individual in many ways. This article provides information regarding top MBA college in Varanasi their fee structure, average salary placement and admission process.
Some of the parameters we used to judge these MBA colleges included:-
- Faculty Experience
- Industry Exposure
- University Collaborations
- Physical Infrastructure
- Average Package
Our industry experts with more than 20 years of experience have rated these top MBA colleges on the above factors, and this quantitative data has been then supplemented with qualitative factors such as student feedback, faculty accessibility etc. to give you one of the best B-school ranking lists available online.
MBA colleges in Varanasi accepting CAT, XAT, CMAT and GMAT scores:-
- As a management aspirant, you should be aware of the list of best MBA colleges that accept CAT, XAT or GMAT scores for the final intake of students in the two-year management program.
- One of the best MBA colleges is Institute of Management Studies (FMS) at Banaras Hindu University. It accepts CAT scores followed by group discussion and interview for the enrollment of students to their Post Graduate Programme in Management. This institute offers three other special courses in management, namely: MBA (Financial Management), MBA (Risk & Insurance) and MBA (Foreign Trade).
- One of the top MBA colleges, the School of Management Studies (SMS) accepts CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT scores for the intake of students for enrollment to their management programs. Another option for students is to appear for UPSEE examination for the admission to the MBA programme. The institute’s learning processes are student- centric, and it aims to develop their students into responsible, innovative leaders with a global mindset.
- Another MBA college which has gained a good reputation in the field of management education is Rajarshri School of Management and Technology. It is affiliated to Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow. Students learn to take decisions after critically analyzing different parameters of the business. This top MBA college encourages future management professionals to equip themselves with the latest tools and techniques.
- Top MBA college Ashoka Institute of technology and Management has a two year MBA programme . It is affiliated to the "APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow”. It believes in providing its students' education par excellence with a global outlook. Students need to have CAT / MAT score or appear for the State entrance exam for the admission process to the management programme.
Varanasi – Preferred city to pursue Management Programs (MBA)
Let’s have a look at the reasons:-
Epicenter for various business activities:-
Varanasi is situated on the banks of river Ganga and draws thousands of Hindu devotees every year, thus making it a major religious tourist destination. The tourism sector is a major contributor to the economy of this city. Two major manufacturing companies, Diesel Locomotive Works and Bharat Heavy Electricals, have their industrial operations running here. Some other commodities are manufactured such as carpets, brassware, copperware handicrafts, Silk sarees, etc., due to this reason a large labour force is employed.
Let’s have a look at the fee structure and the average salary structure of various colleges:-
MBA colleges in Varanasi- Fee structure and average salary (subject to revision):-
Name of Colleges
Avg. Placement Salary
Institute of Management Studies (FMS) (Banaras Hindu University)
Rs 98,888(total fees)
Rs 7 LPA
School of Management Studies
Rs 2,56,000 (total fees)
Rs 3.5 LPA(approx.)
Rajarshri School of Management and Technology
Rs 68,200 (annual fees)
Rs 3 LPA
Ashoka Institute of Management
Rs 90,000 (annual fees)(approx.)
Rs 3 LPA (approx.)
The best business colleges in India are the ones which offer management education that keeps pace with Global MBA environment. The management colleges should have either been accredited with one or more international accreditations or should be in the process of being awarded with it. These top colleges have a unique pedagogy and highly qualified faculty; the students at the best MBA colleges in India get consistently higher average placements year after year as they become industry ready.
The top ranking MBA colleges include not only the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) but also some of the other university-affiliated and private MBA colleges which are doing much better than many of the newer IIMs. The best MBA colleges and a number of IIMs have a similar fee structure, but some of the newer IIMs placements, IIM Admission process and the IIMs average salary in placement tend to lag behind in a number of these best MBA colleges. This exhaustive list of top colleges to pursue your management education from has been compiled after comprehensive research of MBA universities and colleges by our panel of experts.
Therefore, we recommend that first analyze as to what are the parameters which are important for you and then decide the college which caters to these parameters. Most importantly, you have to give in 100% to achieve your goal. All the best !!!