Students who are pursuing graduation prepare for MBA entrance, group discussion and personal interview simultaneously. Developments in the corporate world have a direct impact on the hiring process of MBA graduates. Individuals aiming to get a job in an MNC should possess a management degree from a reputed college. Kanpur has many top MBA colleges and draws many students from the state. Information regarding the admission process, ranking, salary placement, MBA course fee etc. is provided in this article. Students will come to know about top MBA colleges in Kanpur.
Some of the parameters we used to judge these MBA colleges included:-
- Faculty Experience
- Industry Exposure
- University Collaborations
- Physical Infrastructure
- Average Package
Our industry experts with more than 20 years of experience have rated these top MBA colleges on the above factors, and this quantitative data has been then supplemented with qualitative factors such as student feedback, faculty accessibility etc. to give you one of the best B-school ranking lists available online.
MBA colleges in Kanpur accepting CAT, XAT, CMAT and GMAT scores:-
- As a management aspirant, you should be aware of the list of best MBA colleges that accept CAT, XAT or GMAT scores for the final intake of students in the two-year management program.
- One of the best MBA colleges in this city is the Indian Institute of Technology, which accepts CAT scores followed by personal interview and group discussion. The programme was initiated with the guiding principle that sound technical expertise, coupled with management acumen, will prepare future managers to face the challenges of the corporate world. After going through the curriculum, students get an insight into emerging economies and their unique business challenges. The management programme offered here is unique as the course has been designed to nurture analytical thinking and lateral thought process. To make the environment conducive for future entrepreneur managers, the institute imparts industry-relevant course curriculum.
- One of the best MBA institutes in Kanpur, Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Mgt & Research, was established in the year 1995. One of the top MBA institutes, it imparts quality management education and believes in inculcating in students ethical values, sensitivity to environment and strong leadership skills. For the MBA programme, GHS-IMR accepts CAT/CMAT/MAT scores followed by group discussion and personal interview.
Kanpur – Preferred city to pursue Management Programs (MBA)
Let’s have a look at the reasons:-
- Epicenter for various business activities:-
The economic growth of Kanpur can also be attributed to many factors better known for its leather and textile industries. Kanpur has emerged as a major market and trading place in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The state government’s initiative to develop the Kanpur-Lucknow Corridor has further opened avenues for business development. Some of the major industries that contribute to the economic development of this city are fertilizers, plastics, detergent, food packaging, jewelry, two wheelers and chemicals. This city is also known to be an important sugar producing centre in India.
- Immense career opportunities for Management students:-
The development in sectors like agro-based industries, cotton textile industries, paper and leather-based industries that have attracted a lot of monetary inflows, which has resulted in increased employment opportunities. Development in the infrastructure sector has opened many avenues for investment and employment in this city. Apart from this, there are many small and medium scale industries. Many agro-based industries have their industrial setups in Kanpur. Availability of raw material, skilled and unskilled workforce, good infrastructure, access to market facilities are some of the factors that make this city an ideal place for investment and growth.
Let’s have a look at the fee structure and the average salary structure of various colleges:-
MBA colleges in Kanpur- Fee structure and average salary (subject to revision):-
Name of Colleges
Avg. Placement Salary
Indian Institute of Technology
Rs 4,00,000 (total fees)
Rs 10.5 LPA (approx.)
Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Mgt & Research
Rs 6,28,000 (total fees)
Rs 3 LPA (approx.)
The best business colleges in India are the ones which offer management education that keeps pace with Global MBA environment. The management colleges should have either been accredited with one or more international accreditations or should be in the process of being awarded with it. These top colleges have a unique pedagogy and highly qualified faculty; the students at the best MBA colleges in India get consistently higher average placements year after year as they become industry ready.
The top ranking MBA colleges include not only the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) but also some of the other university-affiliated and private MBA colleges which are doing much better than many of the newer IIMs. The best MBA colleges and a number of IIMs have a similar fee structure, but some of the newer IIMs placements, IIM Admission process and the IIMs average salary in placement tend to lag behind in a number of these best MBA colleges. This exhaustive list of top colleges to pursue your management education from has been compiled after comprehensive research of MBA universities and colleges by our panel of experts.
Therefore, we recommend that first analyze as to what are the parameters which are important for you and then decide the college which caters to these parameters. Most importantly, you have to give in 100% to achieve your goal. All the best !!!