One of the most popular MBA entrance exams, CAT paves the way to admission in the top B-schools of the country. This includes 20 IIMs and 100+ other management colleges. CAT is conducted in the month of November every year. With more than 2 lakh aspirants appearing for the exam, CAT offers a tough competition for the limited admission seats. Here, CAT Coaching classes comes to the rescue.
Among the MBA aspirants, most of them are doing their graduation or working in 9-to-5 jobs. To start from scratch is sure to cost a lot of time and energy. If guided by experts and experienced mentors, aspirants are able to put a dedicated and focused effort for CAT preparation. Today, there are many good institutes for CAT coaching. These coaching centres aim to prepare students with advanced teaching methods. At Hitbullseye, we have prepared complete CAT coaching classes for your best preparation. In this article, you will get to know about various features of our CAT coaching classes.
Why should you prefer CAT Online Coaching?
Our fast-paced world is unimaginable without the presence of technology. The increasing popularity of Online Coaching is just another proof of it. Since CAT is one of the most difficult entrance exams, online preparation acts as boon for aspirants with tight daily schedule. Doubtlessly, CAT online coaching courses are preferred by working professionals and college-going students. The following points illustrate the major benefits of choosing online mode of learning:
- Online classes are a great time saver. You will save time spent in travelling to coaching classes. This also means you can learn faster than in conventional classes.
- The best advantage offered by online coaching is flexibility. You can learn at your own convenience as well as your own pace. In case of online classes, you are free to select the suitable batch timings. All the preparatory material is available to you at your comfort zone. Further, you can revise online lessons any number of times.
- Generally, online coaching courses are priced lesser than the classroom coaching.
- Online courses provide a broad-based peer learning. You can interact with aspirants from different regions of the country. This keeps you motivated and helps you keep track of the competition level.
Key Features of our CAT Online Coaching
Considering the needs of different groups of aspirants, we have devised comprehensive online courses for CAT preparation. The courses cover all the topics of CAT Syllabus and provide extensive study material compiled by our experienced faculty. Additionally, we offer you a demo in form of 10 days free access to the course. Once you get comfortable with the features of online classes, you can decide upon the course you want to enroll in. Given below are the main features of our online coaching for CAT:
- Interactive live classes are conducted to provide conceptual clarity on all the essential topics of CAT. You can choose the weekend or weekday batch timings as per your suitability. In addition to the concept classes, you will have doubt sessions for various sections of CAT.
- The courses are equipped with exhaustive preparatory material including recorded video lectures, ebooks, assignments, etc. for every chapter. You can go through the video/e-lectures any number of times. Apart from the academic material, you will get to know about the tips, strategy and shortcuts for various types of CAT questions.
- Along with the national level mock tests, you can take sectional and chapterwise practice tests to get hold of each topic. After you join the national level test series, you will learn about your performance in comparison to other aspirants. Every test is accompanied by a detailed analysis to give you a glimpse of your weak and strong areas.
- In order to go beyond an actual classroom learning, we have 24X7 discussion groups where you can interact with our mentors and your fellow aspirants. Later on, you can also join our online GDPI courses and groups for expert guidance and B-Schools counseling.
Common Doubts regarding CAT Online Coaching
Since the trend of online coaching courses is relatively new, students often have some doubts and queries related to its reliability. Here, we clarify the most common doubts regarding CAT Online Coaching.
1. Can the Online Coaching courses prepare me for the entire CAT syllabus?
Definitely. The course includes video/live lectures, ebooks, tests, etc. for each topic of CAT syllabus. You can revise your lessons any number of times.
2. What are live lectures?
Live lectures are real-time classes conducted by our expert faculty. These are not pre-recorded videos but designed to imitate a true classroom experience. After you login into the course page, you will see a ‘live class’ category along with its start time. The live lecture will run only during the mentioned times. During the live class, you will find a Chat Box window where you can ask your doubts/questions. The faculty member will answer your queries during the class session.
Further, there is an Interactive Whiteboard that allows the teachers to showcase sample problems and solve them in real time. In case your doubts remain unanswered, you can post them in discussion groups and they will be addressed by our faculty.
3. If I miss a live lecture, how do I cover up?
Every live lecture will be available on your hitbullseye dashboard after two days. However, you won’t be able to ask your doubts while viewing the recording of a live lecture. Additionally, we share the schedule on the course page in advance so that you do not miss your live lectures.
4. If I buy more than one online course, can I access both from the same account?
Yes, you can access the content of both courses from the same account. However, you will need to make payment separately by clicking on the payment link of each course page.
5. Is my payment secure?
Yes, we take your security extremely seriously. For your payments, we use PayU, PayTM and GooglePay, three trusted payment gateways. Your payment is made through these gateways and never ever touches our servers. If you pay by credit or debit card, we never store your credit/debit number or your security code (CVV code).
6. Are there any particular technical specifications to utilize online course?
You just need a laptop/desktop/mobile/tablet with a decent internet connection.
7. Can I go through the courses on my mobile phone?
Yes, you can access your course contents simply by logging in the course page (as per details sent in the welcome mail).
8. Are the Online Coaching courses sufficient to crack CAT?
Yes, definitely. Our CAT Online Coaching is intricately designed to replicate physical classrooms. The courses aim to provide complete hand-holding to students, at every step of their preparation. The pre-assessment tests will allow you to gauge your proficiency level in a particular topic. The conceptual video/live lectures and ebooks will help you gain a good conceptual clarity. In the live lectures and discussion groups, you can interact with teachers just like in an actual classroom. Finally, mock tests’ analysis will let you monitor your progress and aid in further improvement.
9. Is there any major difference in the content of Classroom and Online Coaching?
No. The online courses incorporate the same faculty, syllabus, material and resources. The only difference is that with Live Online Classes, students do not physically visit a classroom. However, it is live and interactive, ensuring the same quality of preparation.
The online courses are delivered in several batches of different timings no matter where you are. Everything else including the flow of lectures, topics and subjects covered remain the same. As for the cost, the online courses are priced almost a quarter of what most in-person courses cost.