Why do you need CAT Coaching?
Among the MBA aspirants, most of them are doing their graduation or working in 9-to-5 jobs. To start from scratch is sure to cost a lot of time and energy. If guided by experts and experienced mentors, aspirants are able to put a dedicated and focused effort into CAT preparation. Today, there are many good institutes for CAT coaching. These coaching centres aim to prepare students with advanced and flexible teaching methods. At Hitbullseye, we have prepared complete CAT coaching classes for your best preparation. All our study packages are tailored to fulfill your need for CAT preparation at your convenience and suitability. Besides, we also extend free sources to let you gear up for exhaustive CAT preparation beforehand.
Why should you prefer CAT Online Coaching?
Our fast-paced world is unimaginable without the presence of technology. The increasing popularity of Online Coaching is just another proof of it. Since CAT is one of the most difficult entrance exams, online preparation acts as a boon for aspirants residing in remote places as well as the ones with tight schedules. Not surprisingly, CAT online coaching courses are preferred by both working professionals and college-going students. The following points illustrate the major benefits of choosing the online mode of learning:
- Time-Efficient: Online classes are a great time-saver. You will save time spent traveling to coaching classes. This also means you can learn faster than in conventional classes.
- Convenient & Flexible: The best advantage offered by online coaching is flexibility. You can learn at your own convenience as well as at your own pace. In the case of online classes, you are free to select suitable batch timings. All the preparatory material is available to you in your comfort zone. Further, you can revise online lessons any number of times.
- Cost-Efficient: Online classes save a lot more resources than the typical classrooms. Since CAT is conducted in computer-based mode, it makes greater sense to study for the exam in the alike format. This way, you will need to spend less on buying physical books and test papers. Also, online coaching courses are priced lesser than classroom coaching.
- Wider Range of Peer Learning: Online courses provide a much broader peer-based learning. as you interact with aspirants from different regions of the country. Online mediums let you discuss and engage with your competitors of different backgrounds from wide and far. This keeps you motivated and helps you keep track of the competition level.
- Updated Study Material: It is relatively easier and faster to update study materials in online format than in physical one. So, even in the quality of education, online coaching classes prove more efficient in preparing students as per the latest exam pattern and syllabus. Besides, unlike the actual classroom lessons, you can access the online video lectures repeatedly for revisions.
Key Features of our CAT Online Coaching
Considering the needs of different groups of aspirants, we have devised comprehensive online courses for CAT preparation. The courses cover all the topics of CAT Syllabus and provide extensive study material compiled by our experienced faculty. Additionally, we offer you a demo in form of 10-days free access to the course. Once you get comfortable with the features of online classes, you can decide upon the course you want to enroll in. Given below are the main features of our online coaching for CAT:
- Live Lectures: Interactive live classes are conducted to provide conceptual clarity on all the essential topics of CAT. You can choose the weekend or weekday batch timings as per your suitability. In addition to the concept classes, you will have doubt sessions for various sections of CAT.
- Complete Study Material: The courses are equipped with exhaustive preparatory material including recorded video lectures, ebooks, assignments, etc. for every chapter. You can go through the video/e-lectures any number of times. Apart from the academic material, you will get to know about the tips, strategy and shortcuts for various types of CAT questions.
- Full-length, Sectional, and Topicwise Mock Tests: Along with the national level mock tests, you can take sectional and chapter-wise practice tests to get hold of each topic. After you join the national level test series, you will learn about your performance in comparison to other aspirants. Every test is accompanied by a detailed analysis to give you a glimpse of your weak and strong areas. Besides, you get a national-level percentile to let you know where you stand relative to other aspirants.
- 24x7 Support and more: In order to go beyond actual classroom learning, we have 24X7 discussion groups where you can interact with our mentors and your fellow aspirants. Later on, you can also join our online GDPI courses and groups for expert guidance and B-Schools counseling.
Common Doubts regarding CAT Online Coaching
Since the trend of online coaching courses is relatively new, students often have some doubts and queries related to its reliability. Here, we clarify the most common doubts regarding CAT Online Coaching.
1. Can the Online Coaching courses prepare me for the entire CAT syllabus?
Definitely. The course includes video/live lectures, ebooks, tests, etc. for each topic of CAT syllabus.
You can revise your lessons any number of times. So, if you opt for a complete course, you can be sure of a proper CAT preparation.
2. What are live lectures?
Live lectures are real-time classes conducted by our expert faculty. These are not pre-recorded videos but designed to imitate a true classroom experience. After you login into the course page, you will see a ‘live class’ category along with its start time. The live lecture will run only during the mentioned times. During the live class, you will find a Chat Box window where you can ask your doubts/questions. The faculty member will answer your queries during the class session.
Further, there is an Interactive Whiteboard that allows the teachers to showcase sample problems and solve them in real-time. In case your doubts remain unanswered, you can post them in discussion groups and they will be addressed by our faculty.
3. If I miss a live lecture, how do I cover up?
Every live lecture will be available on your hitbullseye dashboard after two days. However, you won’t be able to ask your doubts while viewing the recording of a live lecture. Additionally, we share the schedule on the course page in advance so that you do not miss your live lectures.
4. If I buy more than one online course, can I access both from the same account?
Yes, you can access the content of both courses from the same account. However, you will need to make payment separately by clicking on the payment link of each course page.
5. Is my payment secure?
Yes, we take your security extremely seriously. For your payments, we use PayU, PayTM and GooglePay, three trusted payment gateways. Your payment is made through these gateways and never ever touches our servers. If you pay by credit or debit card, we never store your credit/debit number or your security code (CVV code).
6. Are there any particular technical specifications to utilize online course?
You just need a laptop/desktop/mobile/tablet with a decent internet connection.
7. Can I go through the courses on my mobile phone?
Yes, you can access your course contents simply by logging in at the course page (as per details sent in the welcome mail).
8. Are the Online Coaching courses sufficient to crack CAT?
Yes, definitely. Our CAT Online Coaching is intricately designed to replicate physical classrooms. The courses aim to provide complete hand-holding to students, at every step of their preparation. The pre-assessment tests will allow you to gauge your proficiency level in a particular topic. The conceptual video/live lectures and ebooks will help you gain a good conceptual clarity. In the live lectures and discussion groups, you can interact with teachers just like in an actual classroom. Finally, mock tests’ analysis will let you monitor your progress and aid in further improvement.
9. Is there any major difference in the content of Classroom and Online Coaching?
No. The online courses incorporate the same faculty, syllabus, material, and resources. The only difference is that with Live Online Classes, students do not physically visit a classroom. However, it is live and interactive, ensuring the same quality of preparation.
The online courses are delivered in several batches of different timings no matter where you are. Everything else including the flow of lectures, topics, and subjects covered remains the same. As for the cost, the online courses are priced almost a quarter of what most in-person courses cost.