MAT is a national level entrance exam conducted by AIMA to select candidates for various management programmes. More than three lakh MBA aspirants appear for the exam annually. MAT is held four times in a year. The candidates can appear either in online format (computer-based test) or offline format (pen/paper-based test) of the exam. MAT scores are accepted by 600+ B-schools and management colleges. The difficulty level of MAT is less than CAT, XAT, and some other management tests.
Why should you take Mock/Practice Tests?
To achieve a good score in MAT, it is crucial to have a well-thought preparation strategy. Once you gain a good conceptual clarity of all the important topics, start practicing sample papers and mock tests. Giving regular mock tests will enhance your score as well as boost your morale. Also, you will be able to identify the topics in which you require more practice.
Benefits of Practice Tests:
It is essential to practice sample papers in order to get a good percentile in the actual exam. Given below are the main benefits of practice:
- Practice papers condition you for the actual exam and help in continuous improvement. Also, you learn to take the test within the required time limit.
- Unless you go through a detailed analysis after each test, your practice will be incomplete. An in-depth analysis will help you evaluate your weak and strong areas. You will get to know the topics you need to focus on.
- While you are preparing for your exam, you need to know where you stand in comparison to other candidates. A good comparative analysis will help you know your rank. Accordingly, you can improve your preparation strategy.
- Finally, practice tests provide guidance for an overall exam strategy. You can decide which topics and questions types to attempt first and how much time to spend on each topic. These minor changes can have a huge impact on your overall percentile.
Solve these MAT sample papers and boost your score in the actual exam.
MAT Sample Paper
|MAT Sample Paper
||Download MAT Sample Paper
|MAT Sample Paper
Tips to Use MAT 2021 Sample Papers
To get maximum benefit from solving MAT Sample Papers, candidates must adopt a structural approach, which helps them in improving their skills and perform better in the actual exam. Below-mentioned tips might help the candidate in enhancing their skills-
- Before starting to attempt any MAT Sample Paper, make sure that your set a timer. Since, MAT entrance exam has no sectional time limit, so it gets challenging to complete the exam in time. By setting a timer, you can analyse how much time you took to attempt a section as well as each question. Thus, you will have an idea of how much time you take in solving questions and how you can improve that.
- Instead of solving the sample paper section-wise, go for full-length test. Firstly, it will help you in building your stamina to sit through the exam and secondly, you can complete the questions in the stipulated time.
- When solving sample papers, act like you are appearing for the actual exam. Keep aside your gadgets, smart phones and calculators and focus on your exam.
- By solving these sample papers, you would have now analysed your weaker and stronger areas. So, devise a strategy and start working on improving your weaker areas and polishing the stronger ones.
- When you have solved your first sample paper, you have got an idea of the exam type and difficulty level. Based on that devise your own strategy, to improve your performance in the final exam and to ace the exam.
Solving MAT Sample Papers will help you in performing better in the actual exam, as it makes you familiar with the exam pattern, types of questions, important topics and level of difficulty. Besides, it also helps you in practising more and more questions before your final attempt. Thus, make sure that you solve at least 4-5 sample papers in a week and take regular mock tests to keep enhancing your performance.