MAT sample papers are based on the latest pattern, difficulty level, and format of the actual exam. It is crucial to practice these papers, in order to get ready for the exam day. Here, you can access the latest MAT sample papers and check your proficiency in different sections.
MAT is a national-level entrance exam conducted by AIMA to select candidates for various management programmes. It is held four times a year. The candidates can appear in IBT/CBT/PBT mode of the exam. MAT scores
are accepted by 600+ B-schools and management colleges. The difficulty level of MAT is less than CAT, XAT, and some other management tests.
However, you must solve a few sample tests before sitting for the actual exam. This will let you improve speed and accuracy in MAT.
MAT Sample Paper 2023
Our sample papers are developed by experts with significant expertise and experience in training students. From the following link, you can access MAT sample papers with solutions:
|MAT Sample Paper
Why should you take MAT Sample Papers?
To achieve a good score in MAT, it is crucial to have a well-thought preparation strategy. Once you gain a good conceptual clarity of all the important topics, start practising sample papers and mock tests. Practising MAT sample papers regularly will enhance your score as well as boost your morale. Also, you will be able to identify the topics in which you require more practice.
Benefits of MAT Sample Papers:
It is essential to practice sample papers in order to get a good percentile in the actual exam. This is how:
- Practice/ Sample papers condition you for the actual exam and help in continuous improvement. Also, you learn to take the test within the required time limit.
- Unless you go through a detailed analysis after each test, your practice will be incomplete. An in-depth analysis will help you evaluate your weak and strong areas. You will get to know the topics you need to focus on.
- While you are preparing for your exam, you need to know where you stand in comparison to other candidates. A good comparative analysis will help you know your rank. Accordingly, you can improve your preparation strategy.
- Finally, MAT model papers provide guidance for an overall exam strategy. You can decide which topics and questions types to attempt first and how much time to spend on each topic. These minor changes can have a huge impact on your overall percentile.
Tips to Use MAT Sample Papers 2023
To get the maximum benefit from solving MAT Sample Papers, candidates must adopt a structural approach, which helps them in improving their skills and perform better in the actual exam. Below-mentioned tips might help the candidate in enhancing their skills-
- Before starting to attempt MAT practice papers, make sure that your set a timer. Since, MAT entrance exam has no sectional time limit, so it gets challenging to complete the exam in time. By setting a timer, you can analyse how much time you took to attempt a section as well as each question. Thus, you will have an idea of how much time you take in solving questions and how you can improve that.
- Instead of solving the sample paper section-wise, go for full-length tests. Firstly, it will help you in building your stamina to sit through the exam and secondly, you can complete the questions in the stipulated time.
- When solving the previous MAT exam papers and mock tests, act like you are appearing for the actual exam. Keep aside your gadgets, smartphones and calculators and focus on your exam.
- By solving these sample papers, you can analyse your weaker and stronger areas. So, devise a strategy and start working on improving your weaker areas and polishing the stronger ones.
- When you solve the past MAT test papers and practice tests, you get an idea of the exam type and difficulty level. Based on that, devise your own strategy to improve your performance in the final exam and ace the exam.
Lastly, make sure that you solve at least 4-5 sample papers in a week and take regular MAT mock tests
to keep enhancing your performance.
FAQs about MAT 2023
1. Is there maths in MAT exam?
Yes, MAT does have a section on 'mathematical skills'. Similar to other entrance tests, aptitude forms an essential part of MAT.
2. Does any IIT accept MAT score?
IITs only accept CAT scores for MBA admissions. A few years back, IIT Madras did accept MAT scores after which it was discontinued.
3. Is MAT 2023 registration open?
At present, MAT registration is open for February 2023 session. The dates are different for all three modes - IBT, CBT, and PBT.
4. What is MAT exam fee?
For single mode of MAT exam, the fee is Rs. 1900/-. If you are to take the exam in dual mode, you need to pay Rs. 3050/-.
5. Is MAT a good option?
Yes, it is a worthy option if you are eager to pursue MBA/PGDM from one of the good colleges of India. Besides, if one is unable to make to the premier institutes via CAT, MAT would serve as a fine plan B.