MAT Result 2019 - The Management Aptitude Test, popularly known as MAT, is conducted for admission in over 600 B-Schools across the country by All India Management Association (AIMA). MAT is a national level examination held 4 times a year, in the months of February, May, September and December. Its duration is 2 hrs 30 minutes and is conducted in both paper-based and computer-based modes. The third quarter of MAT 2019 was held on 1st September 2019 for paper-based and on 18th September 2019 for computer-based. AIMA announced the MAT September Result 2019 on 28th September. Also, AIMA provides for SMS notification services of the MAT result on your registered mobile number.
Steps for accessing your MAT Result:
Step-1: Click on the ‘MAT Result’ button given below
Step-2: Enter your 6 digits Registration Form Number and 9 digits Roll No & Submit
Step-3: Your MAT Result with score card is displayed on the screen
Step-4: Download the MAT score card and take a printout for future reference
What after getting your MAT result?
- Post the declaration of results, candidates are shortlisted by institutes they registered with, based on their MAT scores.
- The shortlisted candidates are further screened in GD/ PI rounds and/ or written ability test (WAT), as decided by the respective institutes. We would like you to note here that AIMA plays no role in deciding the weight of each round.
- Keep yourself updated, please check the websites or admission prospectus of individual institutes.
- MAT result and MAT exam scores are valid for 1 year from the date of MAT result declaration for admission to MBA/PGDM programmes in the MBA colleges accepting MAT scores.
- Also take note that AIMA releases the MAT result to both students and to the participating management institutions.