Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA) for admission in MBA and other allied programs. Over 600 B-schools across the country accept MAT scores
. The exam is conducted four times a year, in February, May, September, and December. Lakhs of MBA aspirants take the test annually, making it to be India’s most significant management entrance test. The upcoming MAT 2022 will be conducted in May, 2022.
Before applying for the entrance test, candidates must be thorough with the eligibility requirements. In this article, you will learn about the detailed criteria for MAT 2022
Graduates from different streams appear for MAT every year. AIMA has started the registration process for MAT 2022 May session. MAT IBT is scheduled from 14-29 May, 2022 whereas the PBT and CBT-based exams will be held on 23 May, 2022.
Candidates opting for any of the modes can send their MAT 2022 scores up to 5 colleges, which they have to choose from during the registration process. However, every college has its eligibility criteria. So the candidate must learn about the same before applying for that college.
MAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
All India Management Association (AIMA) defined the MAT 2022 eligibility criteria and related requirements. Candidates must go through these requisites to check his/her eligibility for the exam.
Below mentioned is the MAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria that the candidate must follow to qualify for the admission test.
- The candidates must possess a graduation degree from a recognized University in any stream or a professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA).
- The final year graduation students can also apply for MAT 2022.
- There is no minimum percentage criterion to appear for MAT, but admission to MBA colleges may require a minimum percentage/marks. The candidates can refer to the information brochures of particular colleges/institutes for the same.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate is calculated based on the practice followed by the particular college/institute.
- In case of grades/CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks is based on the procedure certified by the institute following its eligibility criteria.
- There is no age limit to appear for the MAT exam.
Number of Attempts:
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts. Candidates can take the examination as many times until they succeed.
Note: NRIs and foreign nationals can also apply for MAT 2022.
The aspirants can appear in all four examinations in the same year. The eligibility of the MAT exam has remained unchanged over the years.
It is to be noted that the mere fulfilment of minimum MAT 2022 eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting by the management Institutes.
AIMA provides fixed reservation for MAT takers. The reservation for MAT 2022 May session will be the same as the previous session’s examination.