Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a national level examination being conducted since 1988 to screen candidates for management and other allied programs. After getting approval in 2003 from the MHRD, Govt. of India, MAT is now a gateway for over 600 Management Institutes/ Universities/ Programs. Some of the top colleges under MAT include TAPMI, VIT Business School, NIT Warangal, Christ University, ISB&M, etc. MAT is conducted four times a year in the months of February, May, September, and December. Following are the details for September, MAT:
Free Complete Guide
MAT and other notifications
- Graduates in any discipline
- Final year students in Graduate Courses are also eligible to apply
- Check with Individual Institutes you register for additional program specific requirements
- No age bar, no restriction on percentages and no experience required for taking the MAT Test
|Application Starts||First week of July|
|Last Date for Online Filling-up / Purchase of Form||August 23, 2017 (Wednesday)|
|Late Date for application form submission||August 25, 2017 (Friday)|
|Availability of Admit Card||August 26, 2017 (Saturday)|
|MAT September 2017 (Paper Based)||September 3, 2017|
|MAT September 2017 (Computer Based)||September 9, 2017 (Saturday) onwards*|
|Announcement of Result||Within a month after the exam|
- The MAT Registration can be done through the online or offline process
- The application form for September exam will be available from 1st week of July 2017
- Once the application is submitted online, the form will be checked by the examining committee and post that the candidates will get the acknowledgement slip
- This acknowledgement slip is a proof that the form is filled and verified correctly
- The last date for online registration is till 25th August 2017
- In the case of offline application or payment through DD, candidates need to send the application form along with all required documents at AIMA, New Delhi before the due date
- Candidates are advised to take printout of the application for future
Test Centre City
(Will be available from 1st week of July onwards)
- Test Centre City list is provided in the online registration form.
- Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e.,03 September 2017 at one time slot between 10.00am-12.30 pm,
- The Computer Based Test will take place from 09 September 2017 in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and it can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 09 September 2017 itself.