Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a national level examination being conducted since 1988 to screen candidates for management and other allied programs. After getting approval in 2003 from the MHRD, Govt. of India, MAT is now a gateway for over 600 Management Institutes/ Universities/ Programs. Some of the top colleges under MAT include TAPMI, VIT Business School, NIT Warangal, Christ University, ISB&M, etc. MAT is conducted four times a year in the months of February, May, September, and December. Following are the details for September, 2018 MAT:
- Graduates in any discipline
- Final year students in Graduate Courses are also eligible to apply
- Check with Individual Institutes you register for additional program specific requirements
- No age bar, no restriction on percentages and no experience required for taking the MAT Test
|Application Starts||July 2, 2018|
|Last Date for Online Filling-up / Purchase of Form||August 24, 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||August 2018 (Paper-pencil based test)|
|Availability of Admit Card||August 2018 (Computer-based test)|
|MAT May 2018 (Paper Based)||September 2, 2018|
|MAT May 2018 (Computer Based)||September 16, 2018|
|Announcement of Result||September 24, 2018|
MAT Registration Process:
- The MAT Registration can be done through the online or offline process
- The application form for September exam will be available from July 2018.
- Once the application is submitted online, the form will be checked by the examining committee and post that the candidates will get the acknowledgement slip
- This acknowledgement slip is a proof that the form is filled and verified correctly
- The last date for online registration is till 24 August 2018
- In the case of offline application or payment through DD, candidates need to send the application form along with all required documents at AIMA, New Delhi before the due date
- Candidates are advised to take printout of the application for future
Test Centre City
- Test Centre City list is provided in the online registration form.
- Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e.,2nd September 2018 at one particular time slot.
- The Computer Based Test will take place on 16 September 2018 in different time slots.