IBSAT is a management entrance exam conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. The exam will be held in the fourth week of December 2022 and the result will be out in January 2023. IBSAT is the gateway to admission in any of the nine campuses of IBS. Evidently, the aspirants are eager to know their expected score and percentile in IBSAT. Here, you can check your percentile with the predictor exclusively devised for IBSAT 2022.
IBSAT Percentile Predictor
Percentile predictor gives an approximate figure of your actual percentile. Generally, your percentile is determined by the following factors: number of test-takers in IBSAT 2022, your performance with respect to other test takers and difficulty level of the particular slot and sections. Based on these factors, the predictor will estimate your percentile in IBSAT. It is prudent to make use of the predictor on the same day of taking the exam. In this way, you will be able to get an accurate figure for your IBSAT percentile.
Step-by-Step Guide to Percentile Predictor
Follow the given steps to use the Percentile Predictor:
- Click on the given link for the ‘IBSAT Percentile Predictor’. In case you are not already registered, you will have to ‘sign up’.
- After you have signed in, you will be directed to fill the requisite details.
- Once you have entered the probable number of attempts and correct answers, you will get your overall and sectional IBSAT percentile.
- Now, you can learn about the campus options you have.
- Finally, you will be provided with expert B-school counseling for applying to your dream B-schools.
Make sure that you give the correct details in the predictor form. Some of the campuses may consider your sectional percentile in IBSAT.
Following the declaration of IBSAT result
, you will start getting calls from the IBS colleges for further rounds. Also, your profile and performance in the GD-PI play a significant part in the final selection.