IBSAT (IBS Aptitude Test) is a national level entrance exam conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. The exam paves the way for admission in management programs of any of the nine campuses of IBS: IBS Hyderabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune, IBS Kolkata, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur. IBSAT is held in the month of December every year. With 25000 aspirants appearing for the exam annually, IBSAT presents a stiff competition for the few management seats. Here arises the need for taking coaching classes.
A large number of MBA aspirants are pursuing their graduation or working full-time. In this case, it is unviable to prepare completely by your own self. But, if assisted by experts and experienced mentors, you will be able to put a focused effort for IBSAT preparation. As of today, there are a great many coaching centre for IBSAT preparation. Most of these institutes engage modern teaching methods to prepare students for entrance exams. Here, at Hitbullseye, we provide comprehensive IBSAT coaching classes for your efficient preparation. In this article, you will learn about the essential features of our IBSAT coaching.
Reasons to prefer Online Coaching
In order to keep up with this super fast and highly competitive world, we need technology in almost every aspect of our life. Online coaching is just another gift of technology to ease our lives. Since the entrance exams are getting trickier every year and the number of aspirants is increasing, online preparation acts as a saviour for candidates with busy schedules. Not surprisingly, most of the college-going students and working professionals go for IBSAT online coaching. Below points explain the reasons to prefer online mode of learning:
- One of the main advantages of online coaching is that it saves a good amount of time and energy. For the obvious reasons, you won’t have to commute to coaching institutes for your classes. Simply put, you will gain more knowledge in lesser time.
- Another benefit of online coaching is the convenience and flexibility of learning. You have the access to online study material at all times. So, you can prepare your lessons at any place. For the live lectures, you can pot for the suitable time slots. Later, you can revise your lessons as many times as you wish to.
- Usually, you will find that the online coaching courses are much more economical than the traditional classroom coaching.
- Finally, online courses give you a chance to engage in discussions with your fellow aspirants across the country. This will not only boost your motivation but also let you know your rank in the league.
Important Features of our IBSAT Online Coaching
After assessing the requirements of different groups of aspirants, we have come up with thorough online courses for IBSAT preparation. The courses intend to cover all the essential topics of IBSAT syllabus with exhaustive preparatory material collated by our experienced faculty. In addition, we provide a free demo to accustom you with the features of online classes. Once you go through the demo course, you can enroll your desired main course. Following points illustrate the major features of our online coaching for IBSAT:
- The course is equipped with Interactive live classes to give an enhanced learning experience. Apart from the conceptual classes, you may also have doubt sessions for different sections of IBSAT preparation. For the live classes, you have the option to select the weekday or weekend timings as per your preference.
- You will be provided with complete study material in form of video lectures, ebooks, assignments, tests etc. for each chapter. Also, you will learn about the requisite shortcuts, strategy and tips for the exam.
- Once you gain a good conceptual clarity, you can evaluate your performance with the sectional and national level mock tests. After the completion of every test, you will get an in-depth analysis of your strong and weak areas.
- Lastly, you can join our 24X7 discussion groups for doubts clarification from our expert faculty. Here, you can also interact with other competitors. Post the written test, you can enroll in online GDPI courses and groups for B-Schools counseling.
Most Common Queries about IBSAT Online Coaching
Though the online coaching classes are quite popular, some aspirants still have reservations about its credibility. In this part, we address some of the most common queries about IBSAT Online Coaching.
- Can the Online courses cover the entire IBSAT syllabus?
Definitely. The course includes video/live lectures, ebooks, tests, etc. for each topic of IBSAT syllabus. You can revise your lessons any number of times.
- What is exactly meant by live lectures?
Live lectures are real-time classes conducted by our expert faculty. These are not pre-recorded videos but designed to imitate a true classroom experience. After you login into the course page, you will see a ‘live class’ category along with its start time. The live lecture will run only during the mentioned times. During the live class, you will find a Chat Box window where you can ask your doubts/questions. The faculty member will answer your queries during the class session.
Further, there is an Interactive Whiteboard that allows the teachers to showcase sample problems and solve them in real time. In case your doubts remain unanswered, you can post them in discussion groups and they will be addressed by our faculty.
- If I fail to attend a live lecture at its specified time, where can I access it again?
Every live lecture will be available on your hitbullseye dashboard after two days. However, you won’t be able to ask your doubts while viewing the recording of a live lecture. Additionally, we share the schedule on the course page in advance so that you do not miss your live lectures.
- If I have more than one online course, can I utilize both of them from the same account?
Yes, you can access the content of both courses from the same account. However, you will need to make payment separately by clicking on the payment link of each course page.
- Are my payments safe and secure?
Yes, we take your security extremely seriously. For your payments, we use PayU, PayTM and GooglePay, three trusted payment gateways. Your payment is made through these gateways and never ever touches our servers. If you pay by credit or debit card, we never store your credit/debit number or your security code (CVV code).
- What are the technical specifications to access an online course?
You just need a laptop/desktop/mobile/tablet with a decent internet connection.
- Can I access the courses on my mobile phone?
Yes, you can access your course contents simply by logging in the course page (as per details sent in the welcome mail).
- Is the Online Coaching sufficient to prepare for IBSAT?
Yes, definitely. Our IBSAT Online Coaching is intricately designed to replicate physical classrooms. The courses aim to provide complete hand-holding to students, at every step of their preparation. The pre-assessment tests will allow you to gauge your proficiency level in a particular topic. The conceptual video/live lectures and ebooks will help you gain a good conceptual clarity. In the live lectures and discussion groups, you can interact with teachers just like in an actual classroom. Finally, mock tests’ analysis will let you monitor your progress and aid in further improvement.
- Is the content of Classroom and Online Coaching different?
No. The online courses incorporate the same faculty, syllabus, material and resources. The only difference is that with Live Online Classes, students do not physically visit a classroom. However, it is live and interactive, ensuring the same quality of preparation.
The online courses are delivered in several batches of different timings no matter where you are. Everything else including the flow of lectures, topics and subjects covered remain the same. As for the cost, the online courses are priced almost a quarter of what most in-person courses cost.