Section-3: Quantitative Ability
This section is a mix of all the topics in Mathematics. Total questions in this section are 30. Questions are of Easy to Moderate difficulty level. The QA section in IBSAT has good mixture of problems including arithmetic, geometry and analytical geometry.
Section-4: Data Sufficiency and Data Interpretation
This section consists of 30 Questions. Out of 30 questions, 15 are based on Data sufficiency and rest 15 on Data Interpretation. IT mainly contains questions related to Data Sufficiency, Pie Charts, Lines, Tables, and Graphs.
Important Features of IBSAT Syllabus:
- IBSAT is Online Computer Based Test. Candidates should be aware about the computer Test Format, its navigation tools
- Candidate is allowed to appear in one session of IBSAT
- IBSAT Syllabus offers high scoring opportunity due to its moderate difficulty level
- No Negative Marking in IBSAT exam
- Each Correct answer carries +1 Mark. Total maximum marks are 140
- IBSAT is 120 minutes exam. Less than 1 minute is available to answer each question
- IBSAT advises to cover the entire syllabus as the questions can be asked from any topic – within or outside the syllabus.
- All questions in IBSAT are of MCQ type.
For IBSAT 2018 Registration, Apply directly to https://admissions.ibsindia.org/ibsat2018/registration/