IBSAT Registration 2019
IBSAT is conducted for students seeking admission to the MBA/PhD programs of 9 of the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) Indian Business School (IBS) campuses-Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune. IBSAT application form is common for all IBS campuses. It can be applied both online as well as offline.
- Applicants are advised to read the eligibility criterion and other details given on the reverse of the voucher and also on the website www.ibsindia.org ,prior to applying.
- You should have a valid email address, telephone number and address before you apply.
- Calculate your percentage of marks for class X, XII, Graduation and of any other professional qualification.
- A recent photograph in the prescribed size and format
IBSAT Registration process 2019
Steps to register, filling the IBSAT application form and how to pay the application fee in both online and offline mode.
For Online Application
- You may either visit the official website or visit the link below for IBSAT registration.
- Click on “Apply to IBS” button.
- Fill all the details and proceed to pay the application fee i.e. Rs.1800 through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- After successful transaction, the candidates will receive an email with an application number and a password.
- Login with the credentials to fill the IBSAT 2019 application form. Candidates have to change the password before filling the application form.
For Offline Application
- IBSAT application form 2019 can be purchased from any of the IBS Marketing Branches by paying the application fee of Rs. 1800.
- IBSAT application form consists of a scratch card containing application number and password.
- Then visit the official website and login with these credentials to fill the IBSAT 2019 application form. Aspirants require changing the password before they proceed to fill the application form.
Guidelines to Fill IBSAT Application Form
- While filling the IBSAT 2019 application form, you need to enter your personal information such as Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Email Address, Address, etc. and click on the “Submit button”.
- You can choose the programme as per the eligibility criteria.
- You need to mention their educational qualification and the medium of instruction.
- You can also choose the date and venue for the selection process.
- You have to upload your recent passport size coloured photograph. The photo size should not exceed 25KB and should be approximately 140–160 pixels.
- The photo should be in JPEG or GIF format.
Entrance Exam Score to Apply for IBSAT 2019
- Candidates need to specify through which exam they want to apply (either through IBSAT or GMAT, CAT or NMAT by GMAC).
Completing the IBSAT 2019 Application Process
- Click on “I Agree” to the declaration statement and then click on “Submit” button.
- You will be forwarded to the final page, wherein you need to login with your credentials.
- You will be able to see the information entered and then can schedule your IBSAT 2019 exam.
IBSAT 2019 admit cards would be available from the third week of December 2019. Only registered candidates will be able to download the admit card for IBSAT 2019. It is conducted in around 94 cities all over India. Nearly 25,000 candidates appear for the exam every year. The IBSAT 2019 result will be declared in the first week of January 2020