Top MBA colleges like Indian Institute of Management (Indore), Indian Institute of Forest Management (Bhopal) test the students on many parameters. An individual having a post-graduate degree in management from top MBA colleges of Madhya Pradesh has better chances to excel in the corporate world. An MBA from a reputed institute like IIM (Indore) will empower the students with many vocational skills that will help him carve a niche in any organization. Students preparing for a competitive exam like MBA entrance should have a thorough knowledge of various areas like quantitative aptitude, verbal ability, logical reasoning and data interpretation. The second round of MBA entrance tests checks the general awareness levels of selected candidates through the group discussion and personal interview round. The following article will benefit MBA aspirants as they will have information about top MBA colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
Some of the parameters we used to judge these MBA colleges included:-
- Faculty Experience
- Industry Exposure
- University Collaborations
- Physical Infrastructure
- Average Package
Our industry experts with more than 20 years of experience have rated these top MBA colleges on the above factors, and this quantitative data has been then supplemented with qualitative factors such as student feedback, faculty accessibility etc. to give you one of the best B-school ranking lists available online.
MBA colleges in Madhya Pradesh accepting CAT, XAT, CMAT and GMAT scores:-
- As a management aspirant, you should be aware of the list of best MBA colleges that accept CAT, XAT or GMAT scores for the final intake of students in the two-year management program.
- One of the best MBA colleges is Indian Institute of Management (Indore) that accepts CAT scores followed by Written Ability Test and Personal Interview for the enrollment of students to Post Graduate Programme in Management. This premier Institution is comparable to the best in the domain of teaching, research and interaction with industries. IIM Indore endeavours to be a contextually-relevant business school with world-class academic standards.
- One of the best MBA institutes is Jaipuria Institute of management(Indore). It accepts XAT / CMAT / MAT / CAT score. The management programme is designed by incorporating industry insights and current research related to the management field. It believes in providing wholesome education to its students. This college focuses on equipping the students with the latest technical competencies so that they can face stiff competition in the corporate world.
- CH Institute of Management and Commerce, one of the best MBA college, believes in imparting an education that is strongly rooted in morals and ethics and developing their analytical approach. Modern attitude, practical wisdom, knowledge and skills relevant for management, are deeply ingrained in the students.
- One of the top MBA colleges is Indore Indira Group. It believes in providing its students' education par excellence with a global outlook. It is an institution which fosters excellence in management, innovation and entrepreneurship for the development of society as a whole.
- One of the best MBA colleges in this city is Indore Management Institute & Research centre. The programme is designed in such a way that it is in tandem with the global business world. Moreover, the students are empowered with the relevant skill and knowledge so that they make decisions that are beneficial to the growth of the organization.
- One of the best MBA institutes is Sanghvi Institute of Management & Science (Indore), which accepts CMAT scores for the intake of students for enrollment to their management programs. This management institute imparts quality management education and believes in inculcating in students ethical values, sensitivity to the environment and strong leadership skills.
- IIFM (Bhopal) imparts training in management to personnel from Indian Forest Service, Forest Departments, Forest Development Corporation and Forest related industries. IIFM (Bhopal)is considered one of the best institutes providing post graduate degree, and to take admission in this institute one has to appear for CAT or XAT. Further, the short listed candidates have to appear for personal interviews and written ability test.
Madhya Pradesh– Preferred state to pursue Management Programs (MBA)
Let’s have a look at the reasons:-
- Epicenter for various business activities:-
- Indore is considered the economic nerve centre of Madhya Pradesh. The economy of this city is fuelled by the growth of agro-industries, IT companies, automobile industry etc. Another important factor that has contributed to the economic growth of this city is that it has been identified for infrastructure development under the Textiles Centre Infrastructure Development. It has provided a lot of employment opportunities for management graduates.
- Bhopal known as the city of lakes has some very major industries which include BHEL and other engineering Industries, power equipments, electrical goods, jewellery etc.
- Two major industrial areas, namely Mandideep and Budhni, have attracted thousands of crores of rupees of investments. Major companies like P&G, Fujitsu, Eicher Motors, Lupin, Crompton Greaves etc. have their offices in Bhopal.
- Immense career opportunities for Management students:-
- Indore was one of the first top 20 Smart cities, and this fact expands the scope of infrastructural development. This city has witnessed tremendous growth in various industrial sectors. Companies like Kinetic Honda, Bajaj Tempo, Bridge Stone, Eicher Motors, Larsen and Toubro, Crompton Greaves etc. have their industrial set-up in this city which has affected the per capita income of this region.
- There are plans to develop “Software & Hardware Technology Park” in Bhopal which will cater to the demand of IT giants such as Taurus Microsystems, Fujitsu and Genpact.
- The industrial estate Pitampur near Indore is considered the “Detroit of India” and generates a lot of employment opportunities for the population residing in this region.
Let’s have a look at the fee structure and the average salary structure of various colleges:-
MBA colleges in Madhya Pradesh- Fee structure and average salary (subject to revision):-
Name of Colleges
Avg. Placement Salary
Indian Institute of Management (Indore)
Rs. 16,00,000 (total fees)
Rs 20.79 LPA
Jaipuria Institute of Management (Indore)
Rs6,95,000 (total fees)
Rs. 5 (approx) LPA
CH Institute of Management and Commerce (Indore)
Rs 76,000 (total fees)
Rs 2.8 LPA
Indore Indira Group (Indore)
Rs 1,70,000 (total fees)
Rs 4 LPA
Indore Management Institute & Research Centre (Indore)
Rs 50,000 (annually) (approx.)
Rs 4 LPA (approx.)
Sanghvi Institute of Management & Science (Indore)
Rs 68,000 (annually)
Rs 3 LPA (approx.)
Indian Institute of Forest Management(Bhopal)
Rs 6,24,000 (total fees)
Rs 7.5 LPA
The best business colleges in India are the ones which offer management education that keeps pace with Global MBA environment. The management colleges should have either been accredited with one or more international accreditations or should be in the process of being awarded with it. These top colleges have a unique pedagogy and highly qualified faculty; the students at the best MBA colleges in India get consistently higher average placements year after year as they become industry ready.
The top ranking MBA colleges include not only the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) but also some of the other university-affiliated and private MBA colleges which are doing much better than many of the newer IIMs. The best MBA colleges and a number of IIMs have a similar fee structure, but some of the newer IIMs placements, IIM Admission process and the IIMs average salary in placement tend to lag behind in a number of these best MBA colleges. This exhaustive list of top colleges to pursue your management education from has been compiled after comprehensive research of MBA universities and colleges by our panel of experts.
Therefore, we recommend that first analyze as to what are the parameters which are important for you and then decide the college which caters to these parameters. Most importantly, you have to give in 100% to achieve your goal. All the best !!!