To do post-graduation in the field of management requires one to put in a lot of effort. Students have to clear the MBA entrance like CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT etc. to obtain admission in a top MBA college of Chhattisgarh. After the written exam, students have to clear the second round of selection process, which comprises of group discussion and personal interview. In the past two decades, there is an upsurge in employment opportunities across different areas, and MBA degree holders have the edge over others. In this article, students will get to know information about top MBA college in Chhattisgarh their cut-offs, ranking, admission criteria, placements and corporate interface.
Some of the parameters we used to judge these MBA colleges included:-
- Faculty Experience
- Industry Exposure
- University Collaborations
- Physical Infrastructure
- Average Package
Our industry experts with more than 20 years of experience have rated these top MBA colleges on the above factors, and this quantitative data has been then supplemented with qualitative factors such as student feedback, faculty accessibility etc. to give you one of the best B-school ranking lists available online.
MBA colleges in Chhattisgarh accepting CAT, XAT, CMAT and GMAT scores:-
- As a management aspirant, you should be aware of the list of best MBA colleges that accept CAT, XAT or GMAT scores for the final intake of students in the two-year management program.
- One of the best MBA colleges is Indian Institute of Management (Raipur) that accepts CAT scores for the enrollment of students to Post Graduate Programme in Management. Students have to appear for Personal Appearance which consists of WAT and Personal Interview.
- It was set up in the year 2010 at Raipur and it is a part of Common Admission Process 2020.This premier Institution is comparable to the best in the domain of teaching, research and interaction with industries. IIM Raipur endeavours to be a contextually-relevant business school with world-class academic standards. This college focuses on equipping the students with the latest technical competencies so that they can face stiff competition in the corporate world.
Chhattisgarh– Preferred state to pursue Management Programs (MBA)
Let’s have a look at the reasons:-
- Epicenter for various business activities:-
The major contributor to the state’s economy is its abundant mineral resource. The state has a major share in the production of minerals such as coal, iron ore and dolomite. Chattishgarh has to its credit the title of being one of the best fiscally managed states” by the RBI. Another major contributor to the economy of Chhattisgarh is cement. The presence of several limestone reserves is the backbone of the cement industry. Chhattishgarh is also known as the “Rice bowl of Central India”. Two major varieties of silk, namely, Tusshar & Kosa, are produced in this state.
- Immense career opportunities for Management students:-
Raipur has witnessed tremendous growth in various industrial sectors. The city has a wagon repair shop, a heavy machinery plant of Jindal Group, and Bharat Petroleum and Hindustan Petroleum’s industrial plant. A large number of agricultural- processing industrial units have given employment to the local residents.
MBA colleges in Chhattisgarh- Fee structure and average salary (subject to revision):-
Name of Colleges
Avg. Placement Salary
Indian Institute of Management (Raipur)
Rs. 14,20,400 (total fees)
Rs 14.53 LPA
The best business colleges in India are the ones which offer management education that keeps pace with Global MBA environment. The management colleges should have either been accredited with one or more international accreditations or should be in the process of being awarded with it. These top colleges have a unique pedagogy and highly qualified faculty; the students at the best MBA colleges in India get consistently higher average placements year after year as they become industry ready.
The top ranking MBA colleges include not only the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) but also some of the other university-affiliated and private MBA colleges which are doing much better than many of the newer IIMs. The best MBA colleges and a number of IIMs have a similar fee structure, but some of the newer IIMs placements, IIM Admission process and the IIMs average salary in placement tend to lag behind in a number of these best MBA colleges. This exhaustive list of top colleges to pursue your management education from has been compiled after comprehensive research of MBA universities and colleges by our panel of experts.
Therefore, we recommend that first analyze as to what are the parameters which are important for you and then decide the college which caters to these parameters. Most importantly, you have to give in 100% to achieve your goal. All the best !!!